Three Dead Worshippers Of A Black Rock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Dead Worshippers Of A Black Rock

Charlie Sheen and US Navy Seals killed three worhsippers of a big black rock, Al Alah located in Mecca. The pirate worshippers were dispatched by Christian sailors in a Crusade against Arab paganism.

http://www.independent.co.uk/n...captain-1668025.html

Charlie Sheen and US Navy Seals killed three worhsippers of a big black rock, Al Alah located in Mecca. The pirate worshippers were dispatched by Christian sailors in a Crusade against Arab paganism.

http://www.independent.co.uk/n...captain-1668025.html

Comment

Actually I Thought Of.... impressive!!
      35 Plus Meters on the high seas, 3 Successful Shots! swaying and Rocking! Nice!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

If you titled your thread in a normal way that described the article you have cited, you may have gotten more viewers. I do not understand why you try to inject racism into the news articles that you post.

It is too bad that many will not get a chance to offer opinion or debate on the following information that I will post in regard to the Pirates of Somalia ongoing ship takeover and abductions. All just because you think that you are being clever .

Please grow up

Comment

You may not be smart enough to realize it, but Islam, or the worship of a black rock and the moon god al-ilah, is not a race, but a religion. Many people of many different ethnicities and races practice this violent and dangerous religion. It is not racism to criticize this religion that inspired the attacks of 9/11. Before you criticize someone, please have the facts on your side.

Comment

The worst thing about this whole scenario was the pirates were just kids - messed up kids. Not sure if they were Islam extremists or just exhibiting gang-like behavior. Their lives mean nothing now and they have no legacy. I hope someone learns a lesson from this.

Comment

Jihadi or gang-banger, their end was foretold and it was justice.

Comment

Muslims are terrorists.
                If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X