N-400 while I-751 is being processed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 while I-751 is being processed

gc taken away when i got the stamp to extend my I-551. At POE, since no gc but NOA ..was taken in to special room where they check the status of your case. So Just FYI

Applied for N-400 this month. Now due to job reasons, I have to fly to Europe once a month for a few days. is that going to be problem with continous or physical requirement or it does not matter since I have already applied and it is not retrospective?

thanks

gc taken away when i got the stamp to extend my I-551. At POE, since no gc but NOA ..was taken in to special room where they check the status of your case. So Just FYI

Applied for N-400 this month. Now due to job reasons, I have to fly to Europe once a month for a few days. is that going to be problem with continous or physical requirement or it does not matter since I have already applied and it is not retrospective?

thanks

Comment

If your trip to Europe for short time and when u applied for N 400 ... you already met requirements of stay in USA I guess it shouldn't matter .... Good luck...Pasha

Comment

Working...
      X