Is this eligible for H1-B visa?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this eligible for H1-B visa?

I've posted a few posts around here asking for advice, and my job offer in the USA is still valid.

I'm a Vet Tech with 11 years experience in an occupation that requires only a 2 year Associate degree. However, I have 12 years experience in clinic management. Having looked at the O*Net online website (http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/11-9111.00) specifically, this is the closest that resembles my daily tasks in addition to my vet tech tasks. Medical management is in demand as well, as well as a shortage of vet techs in the USA.

Would this qualify my for an H1-B visa? I only have certificates in my country for being a Vet Tech, and only reference letters stating my managerial positions held, is this enough proof? What proof would I need to establish my 12 years experience?

Any help greatly appreciated.

I've posted a few posts around here asking for advice, and my job offer in the USA is still valid.

I'm a Vet Tech with 11 years experience in an occupation that requires only a 2 year Associate degree. However, I have 12 years experience in clinic management. Having looked at the O*Net online website (http://online.onetcenter.org/link/summary/11-9111.00) specifically, this is the closest that resembles my daily tasks in addition to my vet tech tasks. Medical management is in demand as well, as well as a shortage of vet techs in the USA.

Would this qualify my for an H1-B visa? I only have certificates in my country for being a Vet Tech, and only reference letters stating my managerial positions held, is this enough proof? What proof would I need to establish my 12 years experience?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comment

You have to have letters of recomandation from yours formers employers abroad in which they must state your daily duties in details and you must obtain an equivalation for your studies and work experience in the Vet field, so if this equivalation can make you eligible for an H-1B visa you only have to find the employer willing to help you and file the petition.

All the best!

www.USImmigrationForAll.com
      Frank G. Becker & Associates
      www.USImmigrationForAll.com

Comment

Thank you for the response. I already have an employer lined up, but we weren't too certain if I was eligable for an H1-B visa

So as long as I have letters of reference from previous employers, that would be enough evidence?

Comment

Working...
        X