can i withdraw i-485 AOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i withdraw i-485 AOS

I filed i-485 for my wife who came to US on a K-1 visa. the AOS interview was held in Philadelphia office. They asked for additional documents ( tax returns, w-2, etc) I sent in requested docs and INS has confirmed receipt. The AOS interview was held on Oct of 2000..still no word from INS, repeated vists, letters to INS have not gotten any results. Fingerprints expired and were renewed in May 2002. We are now moving to another state..can I withdraw petition form Phila office and submit a new one? if not any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.!

I filed i-485 for my wife who came to US on a K-1 visa. the AOS interview was held in Philadelphia office. They asked for additional documents ( tax returns, w-2, etc) I sent in requested docs and INS has confirmed receipt. The AOS interview was held on Oct of 2000..still no word from INS, repeated vists, letters to INS have not gotten any results. Fingerprints expired and were renewed in May 2002. We are now moving to another state..can I withdraw petition form Phila office and submit a new one? if not any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.!

Comment

When we moved, we had our file transfered to the new service center. The new service center happened to be way more efficient than the old one. Ya might think about just transferring since you are so far into the paperwork.

Comment

Working...
      X