No announcement yet.

Please Help re:co sponsor question????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help re:co sponsor question????

After a long wait on I-601 we were approved and given a visa but before we could leave with it , it was discovered that our I-864 needed to be updated here is my problem . Co- sponsor made more than enough the previous year . The current tax year they don't cut it at all , They were put on unpaid leave thier job has been fully reinstated however with a pay raise. the numbers show them not passing the requirements for year 2003 but now back to work and making enough what can we do ?? Can we still use the sponsor . They are our only option. Could'nt I expalin the leave for that year and show the paystubs stubs for the 2003 (they include an est. of 2004 salary)??? Please any response

After a long wait on I-601 we were approved and given a visa but before we could leave with it , it was discovered that our I-864 needed to be updated here is my problem . Co- sponsor made more than enough the previous year . The current tax year they don't cut it at all , They were put on unpaid leave thier job has been fully reinstated however with a pay raise. the numbers show them not passing the requirements for year 2003 but now back to work and making enough what can we do ?? Can we still use the sponsor . They are our only option. Could'nt I expalin the leave for that year and show the paystubs stubs for the 2003 (they include an est. of 2004 salary)??? Please any response

Comment

get them to get a letter at work showing current yearly salary.

Comment

Working...
      X