X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petitioning father with half-siblings

Hi,
    I am naturalized American citizen planning to petition my 56 yr old father in the Philippines together with my half- brother and sisters ages, 13, 9 and 4. My father is separated from my step mom. Is it automatic when I petition my father, that the kids can come or do I have to file for each separately? What documents do I need to fill out besides the I-130? Thanks for your help

Hi,
    I am naturalized American citizen planning to petition my 56 yr old father in the Philippines together with my half- brother and sisters ages, 13, 9 and 4. My father is separated from my step mom. Is it automatic when I petition my father, that the kids can come or do I have to file for each separately? What documents do I need to fill out besides the I-130? Thanks for your help

Comment

You can file your father as an Immediate Relative IR. When he becomes a permanent resident then he can file for his children. I know that a USC can file for his/her siblings but I'm not sure about half brothers and half sisters.
      For filing I-130 you need your birth certificate indicating both parent names and any other doccument which can prove that you are his daughter.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation