Lost I-751 Biometrics Appointment Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost I-751 Biometrics Appointment Notice

I just found out i have seem to lost my I-751 appointment notice (or left it at my current job because they needed it) What do i do? Is there a way to go to the appointment without that notice?

ps. I can not go to my job to pick it up since they are closed for the holidays.

Thank you in advance!

I just found out i have seem to lost my I-751 appointment notice (or left it at my current job because they needed it) What do i do? Is there a way to go to the appointment without that notice?

ps. I can not go to my job to pick it up since they are closed for the holidays.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Closed for the holidays? You mean Thanksgiving? Then just go in Friday to get it, or Monday. Is your appointment either Friday or Monday? Then just go in. You can also get an info pass appointment to get a copy or the information officer will tell you. You can also call the information number and they will have your appointment date and time. Next time make a copy.

Comment

I know when my appointment is and what time, but don't i need that notice?

Comment

Hi Sebas C, yes you need the original notice.Make an info pass and the will advise you per federale86
          "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Pff that infopass doesn't do ****.. the uscis website is a joke plus there phone line is an even bigger joke

Comment

Working...
            X