I-751 Self-Petition & immigration court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 Self-Petition & immigration court

Please share your experience with me if you or your friends have gone through I-751 self- petition based on bonafide marriage but ended in divorce??

My question is -- is it really alot harder to get approved if it's a I-751 self-petition as opposed to a joint petition????

Also, I got a notice to go to immigration court because my I-751 joint application last year was abandoned, just because I didnt respond to fingerprint notice...WHICH I'VE NEVER RECEIVED...it's just my luck..

So if you also have experience about immigration court..please share with me.

It's so hard for me now.....I'd really appreciate your sharing.

Please share your experience with me if you or your friends have gone through I-751 self- petition based on bonafide marriage but ended in divorce??

My question is -- is it really alot harder to get approved if it's a I-751 self-petition as opposed to a joint petition????

Also, I got a notice to go to immigration court because my I-751 joint application last year was abandoned, just because I didnt respond to fingerprint notice...WHICH I'VE NEVER RECEIVED...it's just my luck..

So if you also have experience about immigration court..please share with me.

It's so hard for me now.....I'd really appreciate your sharing.

Comment

Hi Kimmy]

Please try to keep your questions to one thread that you started. this way members have background information and are not speculating.

please return to your original thread for information or to ask this question.

Comment

Working...
      X