Immigration to Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration to Canada

My boyfriend is Polish and we are looking for work to have him get a work visa under the Skilled workers title. With his English, his experience and his education we are set we are only stumped on getting a company which has already been approved by the HRSDC or one which is willing to go through the hassle of getting this approval. He is qualified as an employment councillor but is looking for work in the survey industry. HELP WOULD BE DIVINE!!!

My boyfriend is Polish and we are looking for work to have him get a work visa under the Skilled workers title. With his English, his experience and his education we are set we are only stumped on getting a company which has already been approved by the HRSDC or one which is willing to go through the hassle of getting this approval. He is qualified as an employment councillor but is looking for work in the survey industry. HELP WOULD BE DIVINE!!!

Comment

Wherever I go I run into f u c k i n g Polish people. The UK as well as NYC is full of them. Dirt farmer Poles invade every sq. inch land available.

Comment

This is cyberspace - you can't run into anyone here. I doubt the Polish population is high enough for them to invade any thing. You should look at other cultures for that ability. As such,your comment is rather ignorant.

Melmar go to : www.canada.com where you should be able to access all the newspapers across the country. This may help in your job search.

Comment

Meinar,

there is no "DIVINE HELP" out there, but if he had continuous professional employment + meets other requirements to attain nessessary score, he may apply for "Canadian Landed Immigrant" status.

Good Luck,
          IE

Comment

interesting how i run into racists .. angelo, proud to be a racist?

Comment

Working...
            X