lulac css

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lulac css

Hi everyone and here is request for an advise i entered on B1 visa in 1986 and was aware of the amnesty law and never intend to apply for,the reason never reside before 1981 but in 1990 there was a rumors that the people who entered before 1986 are also eligible and never knew that this late amnesty basically a law suit which called css and lulac but was too late to know or understand i was scam and got my EAD but was taken back in 1996, now iam having us citizen wife and 7 year daughter and i have an interview and local office requested both the file what is my chances of getting throug or stuck because it was scam and was threat to deport if i open my mouth which was back in 1993 by such group and now i have to deal with such situation by myself please any advice. thanks.

Hi everyone and here is request for an advise i entered on B1 visa in 1986 and was aware of the amnesty law and never intend to apply for,the reason never reside before 1981 but in 1990 there was a rumors that the people who entered before 1986 are also eligible and never knew that this late amnesty basically a law suit which called css and lulac but was too late to know or understand i was scam and got my EAD but was taken back in 1996, now iam having us citizen wife and 7 year daughter and i have an interview and local office requested both the file what is my chances of getting throug or stuck because it was scam and was threat to deport if i open my mouth which was back in 1993 by such group and now i have to deal with such situation by myself please any advice. thanks.

Comment

Hasn't your tourist visa expired already?

Comment

Working...
      X