Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biographical information?!?

My question is for the family based green card kit it states that the sponsorer and the spouse are to both fill out "Biographical information" forms...but no where in the kit does it say wether a parent filing for their child both parent & child have to fill these forms. Answers would be appreciated thanks!

My question is for the family based green card kit it states that the sponsorer and the spouse are to both fill out "Biographical information" forms...but no where in the kit does it say wether a parent filing for their child both parent & child have to fill these forms. Answers would be appreciated thanks!

Comment

cecil - you are way ahead of the game. In a few years when your priority date (2005) for your category F1 (OK, you are dependant in that category), comes close to be current.. your sponsor (grandfather) will start getting papers from NVC to fill out...biographical information will be one of them...

Comment

So does the INS send these papers from the NVC to my grandfather after the petition has been approved?And why does the kit come with Biogrphic forms are we to do those and send them with the petition?

Comment

where did you get that kit? If from USCIS, my experience was that they sent everything they could put together regardless of the type of the petition.
          It seams to me that you are looking at the papers that have to be filed for immediate relatives (those who don't have to wait for visas).

Comment

The e-kit that my mom purchsed was from american-immigration.com I guess we were assuming that those forms had to be filed at the same time as the petition but it seems the e-kit comes with literally all forms in the package even if the petition was denied.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation