Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone changed to F from B-1 visa( 1 month) AFTER the new rule from INS about B to F in April?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone changed to F from B-1 visa( 1 month) AFTER the new rule from INS about B to F in April?

Hi.
    dont know if it will be successful, i would like to change to F1 ,I am in B-1 visa with 1 months, has anyone changed to F from B-1 visa( 1 month) AFTER the new rule from INS about B to F in April?

Thanks a lot

Hi.
    dont know if it will be successful, i would like to change to F1 ,I am in B-1 visa with 1 months, has anyone changed to F from B-1 visa( 1 month) AFTER the new rule from INS about B to F in April?

Thanks a lot

Comment

So Dai, let's see...you told an embassy official that you were going to the US for 'business', presumably meetings or whatever for a month, and now you can quit your "job" (I suspect you don't have one and didn't when you applied for the visa) and attend some school for what purpose?
      Sounds like you lied from the beginning; really, if you are in the US for business, how can you suddenly quit a job to pursue 'basketweaving' or some no-namo subject just to stay in the US? Who are you kidding?

Comment

Kidding you and using legal ways within ins laws.reply if you have any idea or answer.who cares if i study basketweaving as long as i decide to do it and get successful in it.who are you to ask what i told ins when i came in.none of your business.

Comment

you are just what the United States needs more of...a person who does not tell the truth and doesn't seem to care.

Comment

anon, you'll encounter difficulties, not to say it may be impossible by now.

Best Wishes For You Anyway

Comment

Working...
            X