SUNDEVILUSA IS A SLEEPER CELL TERRORIST FROM THE MIDDLE EAST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNDEVILUSA IS A SLEEPER CELL TERRORIST FROM THE MIDDLE EAST

SUNDEVILUSA IS A SLEEPER CELL FROM THE MIDDLE EAST..THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT SHOULD DEPORT HIM TO WHEREVER THE F U C K HE IS FROM BEFORE HIM AND HIS SCUM BAGS FRIENDS HARMS US.

HE SPEAKS ENGLISH WITH A DIRTY ARAB ACCENT AND IF YOU SEE HIM IN THE STREETS, PLEASE CALL I.N.S SO THEY CAN REVOKE HIS GREEN CARD AND DEPORT HIS A S S.

HE ACTS LIKE HE'S AN AMERICAN AND LOVES THIS COUNTRY, BUT THIS IS ONLY A SMOKE SCREEN TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT HE'S NOT HERE TO BOMB US LIKE 9/11...THE 9/11 TERRORIST ALSO USED THE SAME SCHEME, DONT FALL INTO SUNDEVILUSA TRAP.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE "DEPORT SUNDEVILUSA" BILL
    CALL YOUR LAWMAKERS AND TELL THEM THAT WE NEED TO DEPORT SCUMS BAGS LIKE SUNDEVILUSA EVEN IF THEY OWN GREEN CARD.

SUNDEVILUSA IS A SLEEPER CELL FROM THE MIDDLE EAST..THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT SHOULD DEPORT HIM TO WHEREVER THE F U C K HE IS FROM BEFORE HIM AND HIS SCUM BAGS FRIENDS HARMS US.

HE SPEAKS ENGLISH WITH A DIRTY ARAB ACCENT AND IF YOU SEE HIM IN THE STREETS, PLEASE CALL I.N.S SO THEY CAN REVOKE HIS GREEN CARD AND DEPORT HIS A S S.

HE ACTS LIKE HE'S AN AMERICAN AND LOVES THIS COUNTRY, BUT THIS IS ONLY A SMOKE SCREEN TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT HE'S NOT HERE TO BOMB US LIKE 9/11...THE 9/11 TERRORIST ALSO USED THE SAME SCHEME, DONT FALL INTO SUNDEVILUSA TRAP.

CALL YOUR LAWMAKERS AND TELL THEM THAT WE NEED TO DEPORT SCUMS BAGS LIKE SUNDEVILUSA EVEN IF THEY OWN GREEN CARD.

Comment

Well, I think this post has confirmed it once and for all, who's sanity is in question here.

Comment

I WILL GO TO WAR IN THE NAME OF GOD TO DEFEAT EVIL SPIRITED HUMAN BEING LIKE SUNDEVILUSA

CALL YOUR LAWMAKERS AND MAKE SURE THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE DISAPPOINTED THAT SCUM BAGS LIKE SUNDEVILUSA OWNS GREENCARDS AND LIVES AMONG US TO LATER ON DISTROY US.

Comment

what do you guys think of this thread. love it or hate it.

Comment

Both love and hate are too strong.

I disagree!

Comment

Working...
            X