Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one filed a 1447(b) latley?

I filed N400 April 2007, been finger printed and am getting the same old answer. Pending name check. However, in late March, 2008 an FBI agent on an unrelated issue I was involved with confirmed for me that my name check had been cleared and returned to USCIS on March 21, 2008. I should have gotton some reference number from her but did not. Went to USCIS and of course they have no record of such thing. I am trying to get that same FBI agent to give me a reference number so I can prove my case. In the mean time.... I want to file a 1447 b...any one got any suggestions of the process involved and the wording required? Does any one have any recent feed back with sucess going this rout?

I filed N400 April 2007, been finger printed and am getting the same old answer. Pending name check. However, in late March, 2008 an FBI agent on an unrelated issue I was involved with confirmed for me that my name check had been cleared and returned to USCIS on March 21, 2008. I should have gotton some reference number from her but did not. Went to USCIS and of course they have no record of such thing. I am trying to get that same FBI agent to give me a reference number so I can prove my case. In the mean time.... I want to file a 1447 b...any one got any suggestions of the process involved and the wording required? Does any one have any recent feed back with sucess going this rout?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation