Issued Form I-275 Withdrawal of Application for Admission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issued Form I-275 Withdrawal of Application for Admission

I applied for a TN visa as a computer systems analyst but was given a form I-275 Withdrawal of Application for Admission. I have a Bachelor of Commerce degree with a major in acctg a couple of computer courses and one MIS course. I have been doing systems anlayst work for over 5 years. I was told I needed a bachelor in computer science for a computer systems analyst category. I am planning a vacation am wondering how this will impact me. Also, does this mean I can never work again in the US? Note: I worked in the US for 7 years under an L visa.

I applied for a TN visa as a computer systems analyst but was given a form I-275 Withdrawal of Application for Admission. I have a Bachelor of Commerce degree with a major in acctg a couple of computer courses and one MIS course. I have been doing systems anlayst work for over 5 years. I was told I needed a bachelor in computer science for a computer systems analyst category. I am planning a vacation am wondering how this will impact me. Also, does this mean I can never work again in the US? Note: I worked in the US for 7 years under an L visa.

Comment

Working...
    X