Removal or Cancellation of Deportation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removal or Cancellation of Deportation

Is there a form or anything that someone can tell me regarding a cancellation or removal of a deportation warrant or removal? The warrant has been reinstated from an old 1992 deporation warrant that was served in 1994. The person has been here for a long time (more than 12 years). All of our Immigration paperwork has been approved (I-130, work permits, etc). We can not get a final interview (they keep getting cancelled) because of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Is there a form or anything that someone can tell me regarding a cancellation or removal of a deportation warrant or removal? The warrant has been reinstated from an old 1992 deporation warrant that was served in 1994. The person has been here for a long time (more than 12 years). All of our Immigration paperwork has been approved (I-130, work permits, etc). We can not get a final interview (they keep getting cancelled) because of this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

I'm not really sure, but i think that your going to need a 212, i-601 waiver in your case to clear up the current situation.

Comment

I'm sure a competent immigration attorney could look into this. Why haven't you engaged one?
        The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Working...
        X