Advance Parole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Parole

Hi All, Came in to the USA as a K-1 I have a pending case for I-485, I need to travel to my home country in December how long does it take for Chicago District office to process Advance Parole Documents??????

Hi All, Came in to the USA as a K-1 I have a pending case for I-485, I need to travel to my home country in December how long does it take for Chicago District office to process Advance Parole Documents??????

Comment

Hi,
      Whenever I have asked about this I've been advised that it isn't wise to travel when waiting on AOS....

Comment

if you've never been illegal, it's no prob to travel during AOS.

Comment

Hey,

I also came with my K-1 visa and travelled while my AOS was pending. I didnt have any problem with my advance parole. It was nice and easy. I had to do the green folder thing again (go to the room for first-time entering immigrants). I have never been one single day out of status. You wont have any problem.

To check the time line for Chicago, go to www.uscis.gov and click on Case Status, on the right side of the screen. You will see there.

Good luck.

Comment

That's the whole point of applying for advance parole. So you can travel...

Comment

Working...
            X