paco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paco

A long awaited update on Paco. After 3 years of hearings and worry Paco received a favorable ruling from the immigration court and his removal was cancelled. He now is a permanent resident of the U.S. For all those folks that gave sincere advise, I thank you. For those that were hateful I hope you can accept that in this case justice has been served. I also hope you never have to go through an ordeal like Paco wenmt through.

A long awaited update on Paco. After 3 years of hearings and worry Paco received a favorable ruling from the immigration court and his removal was cancelled. He now is a permanent resident of the U.S. For all those folks that gave sincere advise, I thank you. For those that were hateful I hope you can accept that in this case justice has been served. I also hope you never have to go through an ordeal like Paco wenmt through.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_RED">CONGRATULATIONS, PACO!!!!!!!!!!</span>

<span class="ev_code_RED">PATIENCE HAS ITS REWARDS!!!!!!!</span>

Comment

Hurray Paco ! Now you can go on welfare like the rest of your family !

Comment

I suppose you must be one of the hateful ones. It may not be appropriate to respond to this kind of remark, but just so you know Paco has been working for 16 years in the U.S.A. and has never applied for welfare. He has paid his taxes also for 16 years. Paco's wife has worked for the same employer for 12 years and has worked her way up to manager. Now I wonder what your story is?

Comment

Good for Paco and his wife. That is the kind of immigrant we like.

Comment

If he is so honest why was he in removal proceedings ???

Comment

Important question. His deportation order came about as a result of his community service. He was a volunteer interpreter for the police and interpreted for them in an interrigation of a murder suspect. The suspect was charged an the prosecutor requested Paco witness at trial. To be a viable witness Paco had to identify his status. He could have refused to keep his status unknown, but he thought it was his duty to participate. He was given temporary authorization to work until the trial was complete. The suspect was convicted and sent to prison for life and the INS presented Paco with a deportation order. How's that for doing your duty?

Comment

Hello Chuck

congrats to Paco. It was a long road and I am so glad that it turned out ok.

Thanks Chuck for remembering us on the board to come back and tell us the outcome. You were a good friend to him.

May both of you continue to have good life

Vaya con Dios

Comment

Well thanks to Paco, a murderer will now undoubtedly be freed when the defense finds out of his illegal status and therefore questionable character and undue influence; THANKS ALOT PACO !!!

Comment

SonofMichael

It is too bad you are so uninformed when it comes to immigration law and you talk so much unhelpful nonsence. When Paco testafied he was legally in the U.S. because immigration gave him temporary status. That was the whole point of Paco coming out of the shawdows and admitting he had come to the U.S. uninspected. Then immigration issued papers that gave Paco temporary legal status and the right to stay and work in the U.S. at least until the trial was over. The suspect was convicted and is still in prison. Sorry your wrong once again.

Comment

4now

It is folks like you that make this discussion board worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
                        X