Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Illegal Immigrant" is Equivalent of Monstrous Murderer & Rapist! Simply a CRIMINAL!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S12:You may have read them but you do not understand them.

IE:.)))

S12: Also, if illegals aliens aren't committing a crime by being in the US without permission, why does the USG deport them???????

IE: Traffic Laws are also enforced, does it make
    all traffic violators CRIMINALS? ))

S12:ACcording to your microscopic logic, these people are not criminals, and according to your vast knowledge(!!??) of US law, they are not criminals....so, please take some time from your ***********y pursuits to answer that question....

IE: Whose logic is microscopic?

Instead of calling me NAMES, please state STATUTE of US LAW or US Constitution that defines Immigration Civil Law Violators as CRIMINALS.))

Can you do that?))

Then we will see whose logic is microscopic..)))

Comment

What did I avoid?

If you use the word "CRIMINAL", in a sense you do ( any person who ever broke any law), then EVRY SINGLE PERSON IN US WHO EVER DROVE A CAR IS A CRIMINAL!!

Go to any major highway ,any time of the day, and see for yourself how many CRIMINAL drivers shamelessly violate the traffic regulations , and they do so en mass!

It is really horrific scene, to watch all those people, going to work and speeding 5-8 miles above the speed limit..
      And Police , standing on the side of the road, helplessly watching the whole traffic as if nothing happens!!

But wait! They are ALL Criminals and comitting ILLEGAL ACT!

So, why won't you use equal zeal and won't demand that Police stop every single car in every single major highway, where milllions and millions and millions of car drivers DAILY COMMIT A CRIME(!) by VIOLATING OUR TRAFFIC REGULATIONS(!)?

What makes you close your eyes to CIVIL CRIME(!) daily committed by tens of millions of working Citizens-commutters on the road, yet you speak so loudly of ones committed by Immigrants?

Why such preference?
      Based on what logic?

Comment

S12: You are one hopeless individual who spends too much time alone.

IE: I have large enough,LOVING family and very few but GREAT friends not to be left alone, ever!)))
        They ARE my strength, my hope, my future, my everything! ))
        I doubt if you can ever say the same..)))

S12:How about deportation, clueless?

IE: If I was the one to be deported , I wouldn't be the one to grieve..)))
        My knowledge, my experience, my talents, self-confidence and abilities are SUCH that I would survive almost anywhere in the world,
        and in the long run VERY GREATLY(!) succeed too...)))

But I see that you finally have nothing to say, other than making off-topic comments..)))))

Comment

S12: still avoiding the issue, aren't you Dufus?

IE: Looks like I've got you..)))
          As a matter of FACT the ONE who constantly changes the subject is YOU..)))

S12: What about deportations? If illegals aren't criminals in the eyes of the USG, why are they deported?? Hello? Anybody home?

IE: If you have spent a minute to read what I write, instead of fantasizing and repeating your million times repeated mantra, you would see that I have ALREADY answered your question in the following quote:

[quote]
          S12: Also, if illegals aliens aren't committing a crime by being in the US without permission, why does the USG deport them???????

IE: "TRAFFIC LAWS" (AND ALL CIVIL LAWS FOR THAT MATTER) "ARE ALSO ENFORCED. DOES IT MAKE ALL TRAFFIC VIOLATORS CRIMINALS ?" ))
          [Note:If you use Dictionary definition of the word
          'Crime', that is violation of ANY(including CIVIL) LAW, then you will have to admit that every single driver in this country is CRIMINAL by definition.
          Which will automatically bring us to question that I asked earlier:
          If Law is what you hold above all, and CRIME per se is what you are against, then why don't you show equal ZEAL in denouncing every DRIVER in this country, as opposed to an Immigrant?

What is the difference between those two groups that allow you to close your eyes and tolerate in one case(DRIVERS, commutters who daily commit a CRIME by speeding 5-8 miles above the limit), yet you zealously and vehemently attack others (Immigrants- who are spouses of LPR and parents of USC, who, for instance, break the Civil Immigration Law in order to preserve the UNITY of their FAMILY)?]

S12:ACcording to your microscopic logic, these people are not criminals, and according to your vast knowledge(!!??) of US law, they are not criminals....so, please take some time from your ***********y pursuits to answer that question....

IE: Whose logic is microscopic?

Instead of calling me NAMES, please state STATUTE of US LAW or US Constitution that defines Immigration Civil Law Violators as CRIMINALS.))

Can you do that?))

Then we will see whose logic is microscopic..)))
          [end quote]

P.S. As you see I am still waiting for you, Someone12, to show me the Title, Section, Subsection, CFR regulation or Amendment to US Constitution that would define
          Civil Immigration Law Violators in the same way as FELONS and CRIMINALS defined, and UNLIKE
          traffic law (or any other Civil Law) violators..))

And you are the one who repeatedly changes the subject in order to avoid answering my very simple and straightforward question..)))

Comment

S12: just read the dictionary, if you can "let go" of yourself long enough.

IE:
            [Note:If you use Dictionary definition of the word
            'Crime', that is violation of ANY(including CIVIL) LAW, then you will have to admit that every single driver in this country is CRIMINAL by definition.
            Which will automatically bring us to question that I asked earlier:
            If Law is what you hold above all, and CRIME per se is what you are against, then why don't you show equal ZEAL in denouncing every DRIVER in this country, as you do an Immigrant?

Comment

I am not such an IDIOT as to claim that there is a Law in our books that says "Illegals" have LEGAL
              right to be in this country illegally..))))
              What an absurd contradiction this statement would be!..)))

What we question here, under this topic, is this:

Where in the books, in what US LAW it is implied that violation of Civil Immigration Law by an Alien is anymore of a CRIME, than, say, speeding by US Citizen 5-8 miles over the speed limit on highway?

Comment

Somedweeb12, I'll take 100 illegals for every one of you - I SWEAR TO GOD.

Mods please get rid of this preoccupied warped busy-body psychotic piece of $#!T.

Comment

And by the way, only FOOLS like this put the crime of entering America illegally on the same scale as rape and murder:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation