Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Illegal Immigrant" is Equivalent of Monstrous Murderer & Rapist! Simply a CRIMINAL!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Illegal Immigrant" is Equivalent of Monstrous Murderer & Rapist! Simply a CRIMINAL!

Please share your opinion on this topic.

If you disagree with what the title of the thread
    implies, please explain why?

Why do you think "Illegal Immigrant" is any different
    or better than any of those..?

In case if you agree, then likewise, share your arguments and explain why, based on what law,
    statute, amendment of Constitution do you consider all "Illegal Immigrants" to be equivalent of the vile criminals.

All opinions are appreciated!

Thank You!

Please share your opinion on this topic.

If you disagree with what the title of the thread
    implies, please explain why?

Why do you think "Illegal Immigrant" is any different
    or better than any of those..?

In case if you agree, then likewise, share your arguments and explain why, based on what law,
    statute, amendment of Constitution do you consider all "Illegal Immigrants" to be equivalent of the vile criminals.

All opinions are appreciated!

Thank You!

Comment

Nobody cares about your S.T.U.P.I.D POST. Get a LIFE.

Comment

[Aquila, quote]Nobody cares about your S.T.U.P.I.D POST. Get a LIFE.[end quote]

Said someone who CAREd enough to write it, and whose
        debth of intelligence (as evident from what is written) assures us of fullness of Life that animates him...))

Thank You,
        Aquila!

Next..??

Comment

Shut up, immortalE.

Comment

Any SANE person wants to share an opinion?

Comment

I dont know how you can equate the two illegals and rapists. id love to understand how your brain works my opinion is in your other message.

Comment

sydbear20:
                Where do you see ME equating the two?

My opinions are under thread created by jean2005, "The Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act "

I have created this questionnaire based on what I have read on this forum.

I am still curious to hear the clear cut, presise answers..

..so many people call Illegals criminals ( ALL of them), others disagree.

I would like to know
                what basis do they have( in Law, Constitution and etc.) to think one or another way.

Hence those questions..

Thank you for your participation!

P.S. Opinions/answers of those who beleive in sacredness of Law is especially appreciated!

Comment

I misunderstood your heading is a little misleading I'm sorry

Comment

My actual opinion is that the laws are in place for a reason but the need to be revised. Canada laws more so. The information i recently recived stated that the process from start to finish takes about 3 years at the person apply may NOT at any time enter Canada there has to be a way to streamline that process

Comment

I don't think an illegal immigrant is as bad as a murderer or rapist, but these people are breaking the law. It's the same principle as telling a little lie versus a big lie - a lie is a lie.

Comment

If one agrees with your principle, one would also have to admit that traffic law violator is breaking the law just as murderer does.
                        It's the same principle as breaking a little law versus a big law - law breaking is law breaking.

Well then.. I would agree with you..
                        But I would also HAVE TO note this:

According to your principle EVERY driver in this country IS a LAWBREAKER: don't you [or any other driver] break the law when you [or others] speed 5-10 miles above the limit [in traffic], when everyone else does so?.

P.S. Moreover, applying your very strict principle I would have to add that EVERYONE is a LIAR.
                        Psychologists long ago proved that every human being, without exception, tells hundreds or more "small" lies a day.

Which brings us to conclusive question:

If we are ALL LAW BREAKERS and LIARS ( according to YOUR principle) , then why do we loudly blame others for doing what we do, as if we are any better?

Haven't we heard of the word "Hypocrisy"..??))

Comment

DON'T MUCH CARE ABOUT THIS STUPID POST EITHER,"IMMORTAL E" MUST BE SOME RED NECK WEARING A NAZI UNIFORM WATCHING THE HISTORY CHANNEL ALL DAY, DREAMING OF HITLER'S GREATNESS;DEFINATELLY DELUSIONAL,AND A RACIST FOR SURE.

Comment

jmoita2,
                            This is what I actually wrote:

[quote, ImmortalE] My opinions are under thread created by jean2005, "The Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act "
                            I have created this questionnaire based on what I have read on this forum.
                            I am still curious to hear the clear cut, presise answers..
                            ..so many people call Illegals criminals ( ALL of them), others disagree.
                            I would like to know
                            what basis do they have( in Law, Constitution and etc.) to think one or another way.
                            Hence those questions..
                            Thank you for your participation! [end
                            quote]

Someone12,
                            why can't you answer questions I ask?))

I addressed those who equate ALL ILLEGALS to CRIMINALS and those who disagree with such opinion.

[ImmortalE, quote]..In case if you agree(that ALL ILLEGALS are CRIMINALS), then likewise, share your arguments and explain why, based on what LAW,
                            Statute, Amendment of US Constitution do you consider all "Illegal Immigrants" to be equivalent of the vile criminals.

P.S. Opinions/answers of those who beleive in sacredness of Law is especially appreciated![end quote]

Comment

S12: Dear Dufus ImmortalE:

IE: Thank you,
                              I am delighted to be called a "Dear Dufus.." by you.))

S12: please read (if you can)

IE: Can YOU do the same? ))

S12: ..the Immigration & Nationality Act, the Code of Federal Regulations, the US Constitution.

IE: I have read them all. ))

S12: Illegal aliens have or are breaking the law - that is a crime, that makes them criminals.

IE: You are de jure and factually incorrect.
                              Just breaking Civil Law doesn't make someone a Criminal, not under US Constitution or any Law
                              of this land.
                              Please!, take 5 minutes of your valued time(if YOU don't have time to read US Tile 8, CFR and US Constitution),
                              call any Immigration Lawyer (or Judge, if you don't trust a Lawyer) and ask them: is violating a Civil Immigration Law makes someone a CRIMINAL (any more than breaking any other Civil Law, such as Traffic Regulations)?

S12: You should really take the time to read the law before posting all this dogmatic diatribe.

IE: Sometimes you should listen to your own advises ..)))

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation