FAHRENHEIT JOHN KERRY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAHRENHEIT JOHN KERRY

Liberals are trying to censor the truth about John Kerry's "war record".

Warning: The following link is dangerous to anyone afraid of learning the truth.

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesui...unfit_pdf.html

Liberals are trying to censor the truth about John Kerry's "war record".

Warning: The following link is dangerous to anyone afraid of learning the truth.

http://humaneventsonline.com.edgesui...unfit_pdf.html

Comment

You lil jumping bean ... :-)

Comment

Republicans are so dumb.... It's "fahrenheit" not "Farenheit". How do you guys expect to lead this nation with 4th grade errors?

Comment

DOH!
          YO QUERO MUCHO AMERICA!

Comment

Hey Mo,
            It's not Michael who's running for office I think. Neither I think he is a republican leader.
            Just because he made a typing mistake...big deal.
            Read the TRUTH and don't criticize!

Comment

Somehow, I don't think dubya spelling ability is that much better than Michael

Yes, Kerry has a lot of dirty garbages, so does dubya, so does most stinkin politician in the country. Truly a no win situation.

Comment

Another liberal lie ! Anyone can see I spelled it correcttly !

Comment

The irony continues...

What the h.e.c.k... vote for Nader!

Comment

I do find it interesting that, according to CNN:

a) not one of the men featured in the commercial served in the two patrol boats Kerry commanded in Vietnam and that some of them had previously been quoted as praising Kerry.

b) The group has gotten some financial backing from Bob Perry, a homebuilder in Houston, Texas, who is a contributor to the Republican Party

c) President Bush's re-election campaign distanced itself from the ad. Campaign spokesman Steve Schmidt said the president's re-election effort "has never and will never question John Kerry's service in Vietnam. The election will be about the future." The Bush press secretary also said he "hopes the Kerry campaign will join us in calling for an end to all unregulated ads."

From a personal viewpoint I agree (for once) with the Republican spokesman's statement that ˜The election will be about the future.' The whole issue over seeing everyone's military service records should not really be relevant to the debate: what are the candidates doing NOW, not what were they doing back when they were kids in their 20s. Although given the current situation, perhaps Kerry's claim that the country needs a president "who understands the test before you send young people to war" is justified.

Comment

posted August 06, 2004 05:40 AM
                      I do find it interesting that, according to CNN:

a) not one of the men featured in the commercial served in the two patrol boats Kerry commanded in Vietnam and that some of them had previously been quoted as praising Kerry.

- This ad does not claim that they served on the same exact boat, only that they seved on swift boats. This is a diversionary tactic; saying that they said something they didn't say and declaring it a lie. None of the men in the ads ever praised Kerry; that is a lie.

b) The group has gotten some financial backing from Bob Perry, a homebuilder in Houston, Texas, who is a contributor to the Republican Party

- So what ? Michael Moore and Bruce Springsteen contribute money to the democrats.

c) President Bush's re-election campaign distanced itself from the ad.

- So what ???

Comment

isn't it ironic that military service is NOT required to run for President, who is also Commander in Chief of Armed Forces?
                        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Gee Michael as a military veteran who saw combat in Grenada and Lebanon, I have to ask you where did you serve?

Also whether Kerry valiantly of not in Vietnam, there is no question about where he was and where he served.

Bush???

Topper,

Comment

GWB served honorably in the Air National Guard. If you want to question GWB's patriotism, then you have to question Kerry's shooting people (gooks) in the back and getting a medal for it

Comment

Air National Guard are a bunch of p u s s i e s.

Baby Bush went AWOL and his daddy abandoned his plane and let his crew die.

http://www.awolbush.com/kerry-vs-bush.asp

http://www.nhgazette.com/cgi-bin/NHG...20Headquarters

Go Army! Hoo-ah!
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Working...
                              X