Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N400 filling out and interview advise(US Citizenship)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 filling out and interview advise(US Citizenship)

Hi there to all,
    I have a situation here,,i am now qualified for my USCtz processing..and I am married to an out of status lady...id like to get mu US Citz first before I file for I-30 and I-485 for her so it will be much faster coz her country of origin has a backlog if I file as Immigrant...now my questions are
    1. Are the authorities gonna care about my wife?
    or they'll just stick to me and process my N400..will they interview me about my wife?
    2. I need advise on how to go with my n400 application coz there are questions about my wifes status...

Please advise,,much appreciated

JohnDoer62

Hi there to all,
    I have a situation here,,i am now qualified for my USCtz processing..and I am married to an out of status lady...id like to get mu US Citz first before I file for I-30 and I-485 for her so it will be much faster coz her country of origin has a backlog if I file as Immigrant...now my questions are
    1. Are the authorities gonna care about my wife?
    or they'll just stick to me and process my N400..will they interview me about my wife?
    2. I need advise on how to go with my n400 application coz there are questions about my wifes status...

Please advise,,much appreciated

JohnDoer62

Comment

If she entered legally (with inspection), then she can adjust status if she marries a U.S. citizen. If she entered without inspection, marries you after you get citizenship, then she will probably have to return to her country while you file a waiver request. If she marries you while you're an LPR, well, you'll have to wait until you get citizenship. See other threads on this topic on this site--it's a popular question.

Comment

hi Aliba,
        I am in the process of filling out my N400 form, now there is a question about my wife, should i put b1/b2 and hope that they never ask me her status in the interview??
        help from others aree also welcome

Comment

Working...
        X