No announcement yet.

Poverty guidelines and child support!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poverty guidelines and child support!!

Okay I need to know if a child who does not live in the household would be counted as part of the household because of child support payments. How is that normally handled?? Any experinces!
    AOS from F1 "overstay" to
    Sept.2004 Got hitched
    10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
    10.09.06 recieved
    10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
    10.18.06 all Touched
    10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
    10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
    10.26.06 I 130 touched

Okay I need to know if a child who does not live in the household would be counted as part of the household because of child support payments. How is that normally handled?? Any experinces!
    AOS from F1 "overstay" to
    Sept.2004 Got hitched
    10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
    10.09.06 recieved
    10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
    10.18.06 all Touched
    10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
    10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
    10.26.06 I 130 touched

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cheezy:
      Okay I need to know if a child who does not live in the household would be counted as part of the household because of child support payments. How is that normally handled?? Any experinces! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Only if the Child can be claimed as a dependent on the petitioner's tax return. See IRC 152 or Pub 501 for more details. It does not include any child support payments since those payments are not taxable. However, you may submit bank records to show the monthly deposits from your child support payments if they are being received.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Working...
      X