It's here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's here!

And, low and behold it is really green. It's got a nice picture of me.

I am so excited!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

I am so excited!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Now comes the most important part: You need some of these greens too

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Congrats, Koller!

Comment

Its official Yehaw!

@E
          With 64 childeren and 12 concubines, I think you need this more than Koller

Comment

Didn't I ever tell you that green is my favorite color? No kidding, doesn't matter where I am, I always head straight for the green.

But, if we are not careful, in a few years, that bill above might only buy a loaf of bread.

Anyway, no more politicizing today...I am too happy.

I think I am going to make plans to go to Germany for a few days.

Comment

I also wanted to let everybody on here who has problems with USCIS or EOIR regarding any immigration issue. This is a great board to gather information that will help to get you where you are going.

It was really here where I found the solutions to combat my issue.

Thanks to all that helped!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                Great to hear it arrived. Congratulations. Goes to show riding the straight and narrow pays off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am on my way to work, but on my way home, I'll pick up a bottle of Champagne.... Hicks!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Koller. The Eye of the Tiger won through in the end! Shame it took 26yrs though.

No Brain: She's a Legal Permanent Resident..got it?
                  "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Congrats Koller, another proud american citizen. Glad to hear that everything worked out for you, it's always nice to hear about when the system actually works.
                    Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

Congradulations

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baby:
                        Congradulations </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, Baby! (Sounds like I am in love with you). Looks like Blom dug up this thread because he/she is undergoing some problems. Please do talk about them.

Comment

Congratulation !!!!!.

What a relief.
                          Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

I am so excited! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congrats.
                            All the best.

Comment

Thanks!

I just gave $20 to the Wikimedia Foundation. This is an organization that is run entirely voluntarily....and I think this is so wonderful! Honest, how many times did you have a question and Wikipedia gave you the answer? Around the world ca. 400,000,000 users pull up Wikimedia for their support. If each one of them would give just $1, Wikipedia would have more than enough to keep advertisement free.

Comment

Working...
                              X