question about ins desginated doctor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about ins desginated doctor

i just did a medical exam. my friend who got her green card in march did a medical with this doctor in feb recommended by her lawyer. so i assume he is designated by ins.

however who i came back to the uscis.gov site, his name is not up there, i called him, he firmly claimed he is on the list and authorized, and assured me there won't be a problem at the interview. but i am still worried. i paid him and about to get the report. he does not look like a sham, could that be the ins is not updated. should i do another medical?

i just did a medical exam. my friend who got her green card in march did a medical with this doctor in feb recommended by her lawyer. so i assume he is designated by ins.

however who i came back to the uscis.gov site, his name is not up there, i called him, he firmly claimed he is on the list and authorized, and assured me there won't be a problem at the interview. but i am still worried. i paid him and about to get the report. he does not look like a sham, could that be the ins is not updated. should i do another medical?

Comment

mag,

The doctor had to sign the form. If he is not legit then it is not your fault. He will have committed a federal crime. Nothing to do with you. I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

Hi mag,

I wouldn't worry a bit if I were on your place... no doctor would lie like that for few bucks to get from immigration cases.... His license to practice is much more important and worth than some few bucks... wish u all the best...Pasha

Comment

When I went for medical, they gave me list of doctors and hospitals where I can go for medical examination. Did they give you list of hospitals and doctors?

Comment

Working...
          X