• Show
Clear All

• no thread

no thread

no thread

Comment

Are you a fan of Confucius?
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
        Are you a fan of Confucius? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I dunno how to delete it.

Comment

Hi Speed,

Were you trying to post a picture here? I can't see the picture, but you should be able to use your 'Edit/Delete' button to delete the post. Unfortunately, you can't delete the entire thread - only the mods can do that.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            Hi Speed,

Were you trying to post a picture here? I can't see the picture, but you should be able to use your 'Edit/Delete' button to delete the post. Unfortunately, you can't delete the entire thread - only the mods can do that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proud was trying the photo al*** option
            but it went here lol

Comment

Oh well, no harm done, Speed! Just another place to talk - lol!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No, I dunno how to delete it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never mind, it will go into oblivion in couple of days if nobody posts.
                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Working...
                X