missing him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing him

my daughters dad was sent back to mexico on a voletary departure. he has lots of d.u.i.'s & suspended lisence. im going to mexico next month to marry him. any sugestions on how to get him back.
    *RACIST MAKE ME SICK*

my daughters dad was sent back to mexico on a voletary departure. he has lots of d.u.i.'s & suspended lisence. im going to mexico next month to marry him. any sugestions on how to get him back.
    *RACIST MAKE ME SICK*

Comment

Go the the border and have him claim he is a U.S. citizen. They will let him right in.

Comment

your cute really!
        *RACIST MAKE ME SICK*

Comment

...well, this guy sure sounds like a winner (NOT!).

Quite frankly, America doesn't need to import someone who is this irresponsible. He's Mexico's problem, and they're welcome to him.

I assume that, like most Mexicans, he thought that he was too important to respect America's laws and sovereignty, and that he was an illegal alien. Having left the country, he is now subject to at least a ten-year bar against reentry.

Once you're married, you can sponsor him for immigration purposes, but the whole process will be difficult, time-consuming and expensive...with no guarantee of success. His irresponsible use of alcohol and numerous DUIs - what a loser - will see to that.

maybe you should think long and hard before marrying this guy! Of course, he can always sponsor you to immigrate to Mexico!

Comment

SunDevil could not have said it any better than I could have...what a drunk, effed-up loser...and you want to marry this irresponsible law-breaking cerveza swiller why???? Why do hard working, law abiding American citizens need to import drunk drivers from other countries??? Good riddance. Let 'em drive drunk in Mexico (they won't even notice).

Comment

just for your info, he dosent have a time bar at all!! i paid for a volentary departure do your research! so he went back on his own cause he knew what he did was wrong!! And he is the most responcible person i know!!!! unlike the peice of **** men in america he never denied his daughter and when he found out i was pregnant completly stopped drinking! all you men here talkin about "that aint my baby" you dont even know what a man looks like!!!!! So if your country is so great go die for it and stop bothering people on this web site by breathing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              *RACIST MAKE ME SICK*

Comment

what is "volentary departure?' and 'responcible'?? You can't spell any better than a 3 year trailer trash kid. Your inebriated dooshbag husband is far from being 'responcible'...just because no one invited your pathetic size 18 butt to the senior prom is not a reason to fall 'in love' with the first illegal alien drunk that stumbles across your doorstep...yee haw...hey, all that time you spend responding to SunDevil and I could be used to catch up on Jerry Springer re-runs....

Comment

Lonely Mom: Whether your loser boyfriend has a ten-year bar against reentry has NOTHING to do with the manner in which he left the country - whether it was voluntarily or not!

The ten-year bar against reentry is based upon his ILLEGAL presence in America.

...and the American people do thank you for paying to have this irresponsible, alcoholic illegal alien removed from America. And, just as an aside, he didn't exactly leave the country voluntarily...if he hadn't been about to be deported involuntarily, he would still be here (voluntarily, but ILLEGALLY). He left so-called voluntarily under pressure from the American government.

In any event, he has a ten-year bar against reentry...and a slim-to-no-chance of returning to America. If only he had considered his precarious legal position before procreating...but, of course, he is totally irresponsible.

Comment

Lonely Mom is a loser.

Comment

you people really have nothin better to do with yourself then sit on here all day and talk ****. you just pissed of b/c the mexicans get ***** and you don't cuz if you were you wouldent all this time on your hands! get a girl!
                      *RACIST MAKE ME SICK*

Comment

A girl is a **** of lot better than a cow...your IQ is about half your weight....why in the world would I (or SunDevil) be pis.sed about Mexicans? Who are they? Are they a threat to me? What a joke. Of course, when you (the cow) and a Mexican accidentally produce a child (you must have sat too close to the toilet bowl) the net result is a blight on the human gene pool. Did you even get a high school diploma? If your Mexican pendejo is such a 'responcible' person, why hasn't the United States of America granted him an honorary green card and flown his drunken behind back to your trailerpark? Hmmmm.....I guess we just can't recognize true talent....LOL. No wonder no one asked you on a date. I'll bet you are so butt-ugly that if you stood on some railroad tracks, the train would take a dirt road.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lonley mom:
                          my daughters dad was sent back to mexico on a voletary departure. he has lots of d.u.i.'s & suspended lisence. im going to mexico next month to marry him. any sugestions on how to get him back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Lonely Mom,

What is your status? Are you a USC? Anyway, lots of DUI's are not a good thing and I don't think you should get your hopes up for him getting a green card to come to the USA anytime soon. He has to show some period of rehabilitation before they'll consider an application. Also, how old was he went he entered the US and how many times did he enter/exit illegally? There are many factors to consider regarding the bars for reentry to the US.

Comment

What was your boyfriends status while in the US? If he was illegal, then whether you like the way you've been told or not, he does have an year entry bar, triggered as soon as he left the country.

After your marriage, you can file an I-130 with the USCIS and he will begin going through the process. However, he will be denied at the interview and you will then need to go through the I-601 waiver process.

Even if he wasn't illegal, his DUI's will be an issue, especially if they consider them to be CMT's (Crimes of Moral Turpitude). DUI usually isn't, but that's generally only one or two convictions - several convictions is another story and will also most likely result in a denial and the need for the I-601 waiver process.

You have a long road ahead of you, I'm afraid. The average time to get a green card for a spouse is 12 months, but that is without the complications you have. You should speak to a reputable immigration attorney before you file any paperwork and if you do proceed, you should most definitely use an attorney for the waiver.
                            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lonley mom:
                              my daughters dad was sent back to mexico on a voletary departure. he has lots of d.u.i.'s & suspended lisence. im going to mexico next month to marry him. any sugestions on how to get him back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Lovely Mom

Welcome to ILw . It sounds like you need a lawyer to help you sort things through. It sounds like you need to vent or are looking for similar posters in your situation for support. immigrate2us.net is just the site you are looking for!

Please try to contain your questions to one thread.

I know you are expressing that you are lonly so can I suggest you contact another lonly member here who can help shed some light on your situation. Son of Michael is very lonly too and can help you with your immigreyshun problems. Soon you will not be so lonly with his help and advice . He is also a linguist and does the bilinqawal thing . Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                              X