Nov 21, 2005 interview!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov 21, 2005 interview!

Im an RN and i had a previous employer that who has filed for me but when i recieved the final contract it stated 5 yrs contract instead of the orginal 2 yrs and 23$ only for the initial salary for Cali based hosp. Which i know is so low, so my previous employer told me that i can transfer to a different employer. I dnt know why i recieved my packet 4 just now which has my interview date and my medicals. I would like to know what will be my action with regards to this. If im not going to go have my medicals and i wont go to the interview will they take it against me coz i have another employer currently processing may papers under that same priority date as before.pls help me out with this.thanks and good day.

Im an RN and i had a previous employer that who has filed for me but when i recieved the final contract it stated 5 yrs contract instead of the orginal 2 yrs and 23$ only for the initial salary for Cali based hosp. Which i know is so low, so my previous employer told me that i can transfer to a different employer. I dnt know why i recieved my packet 4 just now which has my interview date and my medicals. I would like to know what will be my action with regards to this. If im not going to go have my medicals and i wont go to the interview will they take it against me coz i have another employer currently processing may papers under that same priority date as before.pls help me out with this.thanks and good day.

Comment

I happen to have a friend who operates a nurse recruitment agency. I heard similar cases like yours where the nurse no longer is interested on the job offered. Did you sign an agreement with your previous prospect employer that you will pay the processing cost if you back out? If you have, then you will have to do so. You have to contact them and write them a letter of cancellation (or something like that) and not just disappear from them. The important thing is to communicate with them so they can stop processing for you. I am not a lawyer but this will surely affect for visa applications. hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
      X