Sell Oracle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell Oracle?

I purchased a large block (30,000 shares) of Oracle shares for $10 per share three years ago; it has been flat and is currently selling at $13.25. That is only a 32% profit for 3 years of waiting, but better than a loss. What do you people think? SELL OR HOLD????

I purchased a large block (30,000 shares) of Oracle shares for $10 per share three years ago; it has been flat and is currently selling at $13.25. That is only a 32% profit for 3 years of waiting, but better than a loss. What do you people think? SELL OR HOLD????

Comment

Now we're talking big numbers! It seems like your job in the post office made you smarter.

Comment

Comment

Sell them immediately. The rates of russian hoes just went down, you may just about have enough money to purchase one of the wizen ones.

Comment

Sell them immediately and buy a 500 lb bomb.. head to Iraq and drop it on the buildings or places where Iraqis r celebrating wedding ceremonies....kill innocent Iraqis.. Wat next... US military will issue statments confirming Zarqawi hide outs targeted.. So many militants killed.. One step more closer to your oil lust...

Comment

Michael.. a postman ??

Comment

Michael,

You have no right to annoy our board with your boring threads, take your depression and go somewhere else. And stop wasting our time and money, your job at the post office is to keep your mouth open and your tongue out for people to wet their stamps, we apreciate your great service but we do not apppreciate your stupid threads here.

This is the last warning. Get ready.

Comment

Michael is the moderator of ILW. Injoy is a loser. Do not mess our board with your senseless posts. Have fun talking to other loser Josephine Schmo. XOXOOOXO !

Comment

HOW DARE YOU CALLING JO A LOSER HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOEOWWW

Comment

Michael would sell his own mother if he could get 5 cents for the old hag.
                      Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

sell it and buy INCX. then sell it after 1 months.
                        Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

I would sell Josephine schmo for 1 $ and Injoy for 2 $ ! No one would buy those losers for that price. XOXOOOXOXO !!!

Comment

Deposh*t Michael, the whole board has reached consensus that you are the loser here. I cannot believe you keep on coming back to make a fool out of yourself and contaminate this board with your pitiful comments. I guess you need to prove that you really a a loser, over and over.

Comment

Get ready.

Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Working...
                              X