Interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview

Hi I am a college student and as a requirement for a sociology class I must compare minority group relations in Mexico to those in the United States. I was wondering if someone who as immigrated to the United States would be willing to answer 20-25 questions for me through e-mail. If anyone is willing to do this for me it would be very much appreciated. Please e-mail me at ALDomeie4688@webmail.winona.edu. Thank you

Hi I am a college student and as a requirement for a sociology class I must compare minority group relations in Mexico to those in the United States. I was wondering if someone who as immigrated to the United States would be willing to answer 20-25 questions for me through e-mail. If anyone is willing to do this for me it would be very much appreciated. Please e-mail me at ALDomeie4688@webmail.winona.edu. Thank you

Comment

can it be any minority group? Or does it have to be Hispanic?

Comment

Originally posted by ardainia:
        can it be any minority group? Or does it have to be Hispanic?
        It Can be any Minority group. where are you from?? And where are you currently living now??

Comment

Student:

You can send me the questions at: aguila@britishexpats.com

I am Uruguayan (South America) living in the US for 4 years.

Comment

If you would like feedback from a 'non-minority' immigrant you can send it to me as well... I am Canadian and have lived here for 7 yrs (and still stuck dealing with the INS)... You would never know that I am an immigrant - actually, I surprise people when they start b!thcing to me about immigrants and I 'let them have it'....

ARQUEST@HOTMAIL.COM

ARQU

Comment

My husband is Filipino...you can send it to ardainia@yahoo.com.

Comment

Working...
              X