K3 Security Clearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K3 Security Clearance

Does anyone have any info about the security clearance for the K3 visa? Every time I call the Embassy in Islamabad they tell me that they are waiting on the security clearance to be approved by the State Dept. I was told that normally this takes 45 days , but so far it has been nearly 5 months and no word from anyone. We have been extremely patient , but now we are getting worried . I have contacted my senator , and he contacted the State Dept and was told that these security clearances take a minimum of 6 mos! I do not know what else I can do . If anyone has any suggestions , plz plz let me know. I would reallllly appreciate it . Thanks

Does anyone have any info about the security clearance for the K3 visa? Every time I call the Embassy in Islamabad they tell me that they are waiting on the security clearance to be approved by the State Dept. I was told that normally this takes 45 days , but so far it has been nearly 5 months and no word from anyone. We have been extremely patient , but now we are getting worried . I have contacted my senator , and he contacted the State Dept and was told that these security clearances take a minimum of 6 mos! I do not know what else I can do . If anyone has any suggestions , plz plz let me know. I would reallllly appreciate it . Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X