X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can he appeal charges from 1993

Me again:

My husband was convicted/ incarcerated for
    homicide while intoxicated and aggravated assault in 1993. He is scheduled for status adjustment, can he appeal these charges or be held for deportation. Also, we are separated (he moved) will I be notified of the marriage interview. His lawyer sent a affidavit for me to sign/stating we have a " bona fide marriage entered in good faith." I advised lawyer that marriage was not entered in good faith/and did not sign. I know I need a lawyer, but can't afford one until November. Depressed, any suggestions.

Me again:

My husband was convicted/ incarcerated for
    homicide while intoxicated and aggravated assault in 1993. He is scheduled for status adjustment, can he appeal these charges or be held for deportation. Also, we are separated (he moved) will I be notified of the marriage interview. His lawyer sent a affidavit for me to sign/stating we have a " bona fide marriage entered in good faith." I advised lawyer that marriage was not entered in good faith/and did not sign. I know I need a lawyer, but can't afford one until November. Depressed, any suggestions.

Comment

Working...
    X