i-485 denied

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-485 denied

i have just had my i485 denied because of 6 convictions in england when i was younger ,now my wife and 4 year old son who are both usa citizens are basically being kicked out of their own country to come and live with me in england ,PLEASE ,can anyone offer advice ,thanks ,andy.

i have just had my i485 denied because of 6 convictions in england when i was younger ,now my wife and 4 year old son who are both usa citizens are basically being kicked out of their own country to come and live with me in england ,PLEASE ,can anyone offer advice ,thanks ,andy.

Comment

Did you enter on VWP and adjust?
      The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

i was here illegally for 2 years ,met and married my wife ,had our son,left and returned on a k-3 visa,and now denied.

Comment

Did you declare the convictions on the K-3 visa application?
          The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

have just had my i485 denied because of 6 convictions in england when i was younger ,now my wife and 4 year old son who are both usa citizens are basically being kicked out of their own country
            I think you are a lying piece of ****ster.

Because, as far as I can remember, England is probably the only State in the world that under British law refuses to provide police clearance to it's Citizens for the purposes of immigration to foreign country.

So, there is no way your I-485 could be denied based on those convictions.

Comment

yes sappy ,declared on k-3 application in london ,refused there ,and had to write a begging letter which cost 350 us dollars equivalent ,and was then granted ,seems like a good money making scheme !!

Comment

Working...
              X