AOS Waiting Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS Waiting Game

Has anyone had to wait longer than 180 days for their AOS application to be approved? Thanks

Normal wait time is anywhere from 16-18 months. You're about 1/3 there.

Comment

Depends on case/category, individual circumstances and luck.
      You can look up for general info. on processing dates from USCIS website.
      I don't know statistics, but you can look that up too (either google or the same USCIS site).

Comment

Like I said, Herbit, 16-18 months is a fair estimate, no need to google.

Comment

Mine was 15 months but that was about as slow as it has ever been in Denver, chatting to somebody the other day who got their appointment in 3 months.

Varies by office and varies by year.

Comment

True, depends on the office, but spoke with USCIS, and they are severely backlogged with all of the new refilings which is pushing the wait times back several months.

Comment

Mine was 15 months but that was about as slow as it has ever been in Denver, chatting to somebody the other day who got their appointment in 3 months.

Varies by office and varies by year.
              Varies by office,class of petition and...luck

Comment

I applied at the end of march 07. They received it april 6th. Got fingerprinted May 2nd. On may 5th, I got my interview notice. Interview was on june 12th. I've been waiting since June. This 16-18 months, does that include the time when you apply or from the time of interview?

Comment

- the waiting time after the interview depends on the reason why the decision couldn't be reached at the interview (background check?).

Comment

Working...
                  X