I-751 approved!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 approved!

Hi Guys, Especially, Mike and 4now, they approved my friends I 751. you're right. guys, i have a question now, usually how long does it take to get the PR card in a mail after they approved it?

Hi Guys, Especially, Mike and 4now, they approved my friends I 751. you're right. guys, i have a question now, usually how long does it take to get the PR card in a mail after they approved it?

Comment

hi sanjay2002, and congrat , usually it takes 3-4 weeks to recieve the card in the mail , take care

Comment

Actually its NSC. r u sure it takes only 3-4 weeks?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sanjay2002:
          Hi Guys, Especially, Mike and 4now, they approved my friends I 751. you're right. guys, i have a question now, usually how long does it take to get the PR card in a mail after they approved it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congratulations to your friend!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks proud USC and Mike!

Comment

Quite welcome, Sanjay!!!!

Comment

your welcome and there is nothing is for sure in the immigration law, but i know for sure that he got approved and thats the major thing and second, in 95% of all the times it take 3-4 weeks , congrat again

Comment

ok i got it! have a fun guys!

Comment

Congrats Sanjay!!!!

Happy living in usa.\

next step citizenship.. Are you eligible to apply yet. if so. get going on it!!

Comment

Thanks 4now. No, i'm not eligible to apply for a citizenship yet but i'll apply when the time will come. Thanks for your good advice. I appreciate it. have a fun!

Comment

3 years and one day if your married to a u.s citizen then you r eligible, i dont know your time frame but good luck anyway

Comment

Working...
                        X