No announcement yet.

Need help for K 1 (Case review pending)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for K 1 (Case review pending)

My fiancee was interviewed on September 27, 2007, and she was required to submit a letter to explain the discrepancy of my tax return for the year 2006. One week after her interview date, she submitted the letter that I sent to her, and she was told to go home and waite with no time frame. Both she and I called and emailed to ask if her case has been reviewed, but we just received the same answer "WAIT" with no time frame. We have been waiting for almost two months, but we do not receive any notice from the consulor. Please show me how to make the consulor to review the case. I have no chance to get in touch with the consulor,so I cannot do anything further. All I can do is to email and to call them. Unfortunately, all people who work in the information room is Vietnamese, so they cannot do or answer any questions rather than keying the case number in and tell me what displays on the monitor. Any help or opinion is helpful. Please give me your advise. Thanks in advance. LAM TRAN

My fiancee was interviewed on September 27, 2007, and she was required to submit a letter to explain the discrepancy of my tax return for the year 2006. One week after her interview date, she submitted the letter that I sent to her, and she was told to go home and waite with no time frame. Both she and I called and emailed to ask if her case has been reviewed, but we just received the same answer "WAIT" with no time frame. We have been waiting for almost two months, but we do not receive any notice from the consulor. Please show me how to make the consulor to review the case. I have no chance to get in touch with the consulor,so I cannot do anything further. All I can do is to email and to call them. Unfortunately, all people who work in the information room is Vietnamese, so they cannot do or answer any questions rather than keying the case number in and tell me what displays on the monitor. Any help or opinion is helpful. Please give me your advise. Thanks in advance. LAM TRAN

Comment

Hey Mike check your private messages
      "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Thanks so much, mike_2007.

Comment

ur welcome

Comment

Good info Mike..thank you.
            "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

ur very welcome

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lam_tran_72:
                My fiancee was interviewed on September 27, 2007, and she was required to submit a letter to explain the discrepancy of my tax return for the year 2006. One week after her interview date, she submitted the letter that I sent to her, and she was told to go home and waite with no time frame. Both she and I called and emailed to ask if her case has been reviewed, but we just received the same answer "WAIT" with no time frame. We have been waiting for almost two months, but we do not receive any notice from the consulor. Please show me how to make the consulor to review the case. I have no chance to get in touch with the consulor,so I cannot do anything further. All I can do is to email and to call them. Unfortunately, all people who work in the information room is Vietnamese, so they cannot do or answer any questions rather than keying the case number in and tell me what displays on the monitor. Any help or opinion is helpful. Please give me your advise. Thanks in advance. LAM TRAN </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                What was the tax discrepency?
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Hi Hudson. Discrepancy is the difference between two amounts. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lam_tran_72:
                  My fiancee was interviewed on September 27, 2007, and she was required to submit a letter to explain the discrepancy of my tax return for the year 2006. One week after her interview date, she submitted the letter that I sent to her, and she was told to go home and waite with no time frame. Both she and I called and emailed to ask if her case has been reviewed, but we just received the same answer "WAIT" with no time frame. We have been waiting for almost two months, but we do not receive any notice from the consulor. Please show me how to make the consulor to review the case. I have no chance to get in touch with the consulor,so I cannot do anything further. All I can do is to email and to call them. Unfortunately, all people who work in the information room is Vietnamese, so they cannot do or answer any questions rather than keying the case number in and tell me what displays on the monitor. Any help or opinion is helpful. Please give me your advise. Thanks in advance. LAM TRAN </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  What was the tax discrepency? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Just curiosity. I have also been waiting for a decision myself,after my fiancee's interview.Two months,also,and still no word.Obviously she is from Vietmam.Correct?

Thanks,
                    God bless.

Comment

Yes, she is from Vietnam. I don't know what they are doing. I've been trying to contact them by phone and email, but I still do not receive any notice or response.

Comment

Yes, she is from Vietnam. I don't know what they are doing. I've been trying to contact them by phone and email, but I still do not receive any notice or response. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        Most likely your application (petition) is in the pile,just like mine.Even known my case is not in Vietnam,it seems like both embassies operate the same way.Calling and sending e-mails,seem to be a waste of time,since only God knows how many cases they have pending and giving a straight answer to any particular case would be almost impossible.They just won't answer and will tell you to wait,until your turn comes.
                        I am waiting until the 90 days go by,I think is a fair lengh of time to wait for a decision and if I do not hear from them,I will do like Mike says.I will have my Congressman or Senator give them a call.
                        With Vietnam please be aware that this country denies hundres of visas every year,and you should take action ASAP.I know how you feel,trust me.This not easy for anyone.
                        Keep in touch.Let us know how everything goes for both of you.

Good luck
                        God bless

Comment

Working...
                        X