I NEED HELP PLEASE WHAT IS F-4 I-130?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED HELP PLEASE WHAT IS F-4 I-130?

I'm trying to invite my sister down to this country, to get ordinary visa is not that easy; what I'm trying to do is to look for a way that I can apply through immigration here, and get approver first, before she went to the embassy for the visa. Someone suggested F-4 I-130 for that kind of problem. Please if anyone have solutions help me out. I'm American citizen and I have good job. Also did anyone have idea how long the processing will take.

Thanks

I'm trying to invite my sister down to this country, to get ordinary visa is not that easy; what I'm trying to do is to look for a way that I can apply through immigration here, and get approver first, before she went to the embassy for the visa. Someone suggested F-4 I-130 for that kind of problem. Please if anyone have solutions help me out. I'm American citizen and I have good job. Also did anyone have idea how long the processing will take.

Thanks

Comment

is your sister just going to visit you or would like to stay in the USA?

Comment

Family 4

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_3258.html

About 12 years.

Comment

probably visit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aneri:
          is your sister just going to visit you or would like to stay in the USA? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

"probably" is not good enough to get a visitor visa and be admitted as a visitor.

If your sister wants to visit, it is up to her to get a visitor visa. You can write an invitation letter, and sign I-134, but that's all.

If she would like to move to the USA, you can sponsor her, but, as Theone mentioned, it would take more than a decade for her to get an immigrant visa

Comment

Working...
            X