• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Beverly

Dear Beverly:

The following post has been sent to my attention:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-566077-.html

Are you WhatMattersMost from Alipac.us ?

Please let me know either on this thread or through a PM or through an email to webmaster@ilw.com

Yours truly,
    Sam

I see it, I see it, I see it, I see it!!!! I see where she says her name is Beverly on that WhatMattersMost post!!!!!!!

Help, I'm scared!!! This crazy woman is really after me, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!!!

Don't let her skirt around that, Sam. She's a two-faced, pychological pathological lying illegal hater of a psychotic useless worth of proverbial.

Comment

I think it's very clear, Sam, that Beverly is WhatMattersMost at the Alipac.us forum:

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:57 pm Post subject: Hey ALIPACERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody up for a little mischief? If so, come over and help me out at:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/902603441

Its an ILLEGAL ALIEN site for perpetual criminal law breakers here illegally skirting every loop hole in the immigration system to avoid deporation. They are a nasty bunch of psycho IA's who personally attack me everytime I post articles to dispute their IA delusions of grandier.

I have been called every racist name under the sun and the mods are worthless. The Key attackers are:

EXPLORA, PROUD USC, Babybeh, Hudson.

If you have a minute sign up and help me drive them nuttier than they already are!

My screen name over there is Beverly.
      THANKS ALL!

Comment

And she uses the same quote there too, well well
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

No; it is not Beverly ! It is my friend's Bob
          These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

your kidding sam right? so now if i logg on some website and i ask all the users over there to cause problims on ilw.com and i tell them my screen name is mike_2007 , you will still be asking if its me or not? it's like a judge asking a criminal if he really commit the crime and if not let me know so i can release you ? what's up sam? what about the ip address?

Comment

Am I seeing things??

Did I just not see Beverly post Yes I am? Now its gone?
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

What's next, SamU, wiretapping????

Comment

Haha! I got those strange feelings for a long time with this poster (or impostor), I just couldn't put a finger on it specifically.

You know, the strange way of pandering, baiting, tinkering with other posters? Aha! there goes the network of "hate campaigners," folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                    Am I seeing things?? Did I just not see Beverly post Yes I am? Now its gone?

Yes you are seeing things; actually it was from "explora" - "Sorry guys, it was me just playing a joke; I forgot my meds this morning"

Comment

Sam can also send her an email via the webmaster. She can't say she didn't see this thread on her.

Comment

Sam-I-am
                        ALIPAC Hero

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WhatMattersMost wrote:
                        Thanks SAM! The strange part about Illegal aliens (particularly from Mexico) is that most appear to be brain damaged and barbaric. These people are pretty scarey.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

If you need some good comebacks for Dora the Explora, I can give you some ideas... The problem is, you probably have too much class to use them!

Don't let 'em get to you WMM.

I hope you and your family have a Happy New Year as well!

[Comment by explora:]
                        See, she was after me the entire time!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by explora:
                          I see it, I see it, I see it, I see it!!!! I see where she says her name is Beverly on that WhatMattersMost post!!!!!!!

Help, I'm scared!!! This crazy woman is really after me, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!!!

Don't let her skirt around that, Sam. She's a two-faced, pychological pathological lying illegal hater of a psychotic useless worth of proverbial.
                          Hmmm . . . sound like you're describing yourself. Millions of Americans want illegal aliens out of this country, doesn't make any of us crazy. You should be scared because you are nuttier than a fruitcake.

You are the lunatic stalking and losing your mind because somebody posts in a thread you think you own; has numerous screen names and are lurking around trying to find as much PERSONAL INFORMATION AS YOU CAN THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AS IF YOU ARE THE FBI.

You're the one who has been gathering your gang together to personally attack and harrass me. Yet you think I'm crazy simply because I don't want illegal aliens destroying my country?

Rub those 2 brain cells together and think again.
                          Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

No..it said it was posted by Beverly, not Explora or anyone else's ID.

Comment

Comment to 4now:

Are you going to come running in defense of your compadre that you've been defending from day one and even mentioning once that the threads would be taken care of.....hello.....hello......helllo.....are you there 4now?

......I'd like to hear your take on this, 4now. Your compadre seems to be in a little bit of a bind right now.

Your buddy is a worthless piece of proverbial 4nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X