Remember 9/11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember 9/11

Over 3000 Americans (and still counting) were murdered 8 years ago by muslims. Never Forget !!!

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
      This is not amerika. This is the United States of America. Say it correctly else you may be lumped in with the terrorists.
      Isn't that the spelling our resident terrorist, Manali, uses? Hmmmmm. Another alias?

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
        Saying it as amerika is code used by muslims to indicate what their position is. See some of the posts by maneli, a self proclaimed terrorist supporter who occasionally posts here. An honest mistake, no biggie.
        Amerika was also a tv mini-series broadcast in 1987 where the Soviet Union took over the USA. Ugh. Another reason we don't care for that spelling!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thank you for reminding us why!!

Now all the world can see why we will fight until your behind bars.. People like you don't deserve to live.

You make me sick!

Comment

Here is manali at his mosque:

Comment

Fed, you ain't hurting Manali, he is using this so you guys can attack Muslims etc

Ignore him, he ain't worth it. You are playing into his hands.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                  1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Lets also not forget those first responders from 911. They are slowly dying from the effects of Ground Zero:

9/11 first responders dedicated to helping others
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by Brit4064:
                      Lets also not forget those first responders from 911. They are slowly dying from the effects of Ground Zero:

9/11 first responders dedicated to helping others
                      Yes, the first responders were included in a 9/11 memorial program we attended last night. They are also victims of 9/11. Too sad that there has to be an aftermath of that despictable day in history.

Comment

" YOU LIE" they weren’t murdered by Muslims, they were murdered by Terrorist and let me tell you, Terrorists have no faith, no soul, no present or no future and most important than any, they have no home but hell in life and after. your comment was the ugliest most pathetic one i have ever witnessed to read on this planet my entire 30 years of age and let me tell you something else, i can only speak to you with Sympathy because you need help, u have nothing solid inside your soul and heart to make you give yourself a self respect and give it a tune of sense that writing such comment might create just hate and anger above and beyond. I cant believe what kind of people God has created on this earth, what makes u better than the terrorists themselves if you are lighting up the flame for ppl to hate each others. I wish there should be a Muslim organization who will seek legal action on this because once we open the door, ppl like you who are jobless enough to have their tea party just off the white house side. LOSER

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                        Over 3000 Americans (and still counting) were murdered 8 years ago by muslims. Never Forget !!!

Comment

No Problem Fed,

I will take care of this Post, stay Tunnnnnnned u wanna be proud american by degrading other ppl faith and show your have nerves behind this skitch, No Problem

Originally posted by federale86:
                          Here is manali at his mosque:

Comment

Looks like Ambercrombie and Sprint are on the same page. Not Muslim terrorism but some vague "terrorism."

No motherfrakkers, these are Muslim terrorists inspired by the Koran and the moon god Al-Alah. Sprint girl will be happy wearing the burka and Ambercrombie will be one of our Muslim overlords.

Comment

Note that my agencies do not go to any muslim countries

Comment

Working...
                              X