Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY I-751 WAIVER WAS APPROVED TODAY!!!! YIPPEEE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY I-751 WAIVER WAS APPROVED TODAY!!!! YIPPEEE!!!

its finaly over!!! i had an interview today and it was approved. if you guys remember, i was the one who's asking help here because i don't have to much documents to show the immigration. to refresh your memories i was the one who has a husband that is in to gambling and we are living in his family's garage because we couldn't afford to rent a house. also left me for another woman. we got divorced less than 2 years of our marriage.

i'm soooooooooo happy!!!! i can finally quit smoking. the officer approved my waiver in less than a minute w/ no question asked. i guess he read my 10 pages story that i sent them. the officer is very very nice. i think he's one of the nicest guy i've ever met. he even told me to get some rest because he knew that i wasn't able to sleep last night. i'm so glad its finally over!

thank you everyone for all your help. especially sappy and SAMMY! thank you...
    goodluck everyone!!!

always remember prayers work...

its finaly over!!! i had an interview today and it was approved. if you guys remember, i was the one who's asking help here because i don't have to much documents to show the immigration. to refresh your memories i was the one who has a husband that is in to gambling and we are living in his family's garage because we couldn't afford to rent a house. also left me for another woman. we got divorced less than 2 years of our marriage.

i'm soooooooooo happy!!!! i can finally quit smoking. the officer approved my waiver in less than a minute w/ no question asked. i guess he read my 10 pages story that i sent them. the officer is very very nice. i think he's one of the nicest guy i've ever met. he even told me to get some rest because he knew that i wasn't able to sleep last night. i'm so glad its finally over!

goodluck everyone!!!

always remember prayers work...

Comment

congrats...I hope you'll stay around and help others in similar situation...

Comment

thank you aneri... don't worry i will stay around and try to help others as much as i can. thank you...

Comment

Hey Katherine_9 Congratss to you.
          Could you tell me some things. Did you have a lawyer to help you? Do you work now? How was somethings to you.
          I am going through hard times here. Could you see my case I had posted it as I-751 Removal of condition. Anything that can help will be good. Thank you.

Comment

hi there barbie, yes, i have a lawyer and i am working right now. i was very lucky to have a very nice and cool officer. my advice is to pray hard like i did. prayers work.

you'll be okay barbie, just as long as you can prove your marriage is real.

take care and goodluck...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by katherine_9:

goodluck everyone!!!

always remember prayers work... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lovely news! Congratulations, katherine_9
              The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Hi,

Congrats on your news.. i know youre very happy!

I'm going to file for a waver now.. don't know if I am as lucky as you or not.

Can you please tell me:

1/ Did you or your husband file for divorce?
                2/ Do you have any children with him?
                3/ What did you write in your 10 pages story?
                4/ Did you hire an immigration lawyer?

Thanks very much and appreciate your reply.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Leyna:
                  Hi,

Congrats on your news.. i know youre very happy!

I'm going to file for a waver now.. don't know if I am as lucky as you or not.

Can you please tell me:

1/ Did you or your husband file for divorce?
                  2/ Do you have any children with him?
                  3/ What did you write in your 10 pages story?
                  4/ Did you hire an immigration lawyer?

Thanks very much and appreciate your reply. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you leyna..

1. yes, we filed for divorce.
                  2. we don't have children
                  3. how we met and fell inlove, what happened in our relationship (good and bad times), my mistakes, his mistakes and what went wrong. i told them almost everything.
                  4. yes, i have a very good attorney.
                  5. i pray alot

thank you and goodluck on your waiver, leyna. i'll pray for you.

by the way, the officer read my 10 pages story. goodluck again...

Comment

Congratulations Katherine!!! I am excited for you, indeed it is finally OVER. Enjoy the freedom!

Best,

Goodgam

Comment

Hi Katherine 9 how are you? I read where you claimed that you didn't have much proof of your relationship when you filed for a waiver to remove the conditions on your residency,well I am in the same shoe too..I really don't have much proof and am due to file for a waiver as I am divorced from my wife...could you explain to me what evidence you had at the time or what evidence was lacking? I would really like to know every thing..what information you had supplied the immigration people,etc at the time of your waiver interview..please let me know this OK...stretchup,Bye!

Comment

Hello Katherine_9 Congratulations to you.
                        I am very happy for you. I am going through similar pain what you had gone through. I am having very though time in finding a very good lawyer. I am sure your letter had made this difference. I wish I had written something to INS.

Below is brief over view of my situation
                        I got married to an USA citizen, in my home country in Nov 2000. I arrived in the USA on immigration visa with conditional Green Card in 2002. I after I came in to US we had some problems and we got separated in Aug 2002.
                        We got our Divorce in Nov 2004. In Jun 2005 he had passed away. Our marriage was genuine. I have few documents to be evidence for that.

My I 751 have been recently rejected. Now I have to appear in front of the judge for master hearing. I would really appreciate if you could help me and recommend me the lawyer who has helped you.
                        This is my first time on this website. I am all alone in this country.
                        My spouse (X husband) has passed away after we got our divorce. I don't have any one who can come and tell the INS officer the truth.
                        Onew ,ore question Where are you in US?Please let me know if you need my e-mail id I could send it to you.
                        Thank you very much in advance

Comment

Hi Jay1113,

I know Katherine_9, we used to email back and forth but I have not heard from her for months so, I guess she is busy.

Anyway, why your I-751 was rejected? Did they give you the reason why?

What did you send to them? Perhaps you did not provide enough evidence?

I have surfed around alot on this matter and maybe I have some useful info that I could give you.

Good luck!

Comment

Hello Leyna
                            Yes I do have some evidence. In this 4 years, most of the time, I was not in the US. We stayed together almost 4 months in the US. so I have bank statements. I have marriage pics & Dvd. e-mails, letter. Death certi of the spouse, the docs which spouse had sent to INS, including support letter, divorce papers, some affidavits of the spouse's relatives stating something like the marriage was genuine. All these docs I had sent it to INS.
                            The letter interpreted the conversation b/w me and the INS officer. Thank you very much for your trying to help me

Comment

Hi Jay1113,

The list of documents you gave sounds good evidences, but the main thing is why they denied you and did they give you the reason why?

Comment

Working...
                              X