X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timmy_d11
    replied
    I'm getting ready to start a very good new job, and I can't go, nor will I have the time to argue with losers like yourself here.

I know that when asked what your hobbies are you and somedi@k12 list hanging out here and being a patridiotic bigot as your number one hobby, but I got way better things to do most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    How very...er, sophisticated! No wonder your wife can't wait to go on vacation...alone!!

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    So am I unless I am surrounded by idiocy and then I use expletives for emphasis.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    I am also articulate enough to express my thoughts and opinions without cursing and swearing.

Leave a comment:

• whknapp
    replied
    SunRabidUSA is NOT an American. He's an immigrant who loves to bash other immigrants. He's also SomeDumb12's official A S S kisser.
    I am so glad you kicked those two losers' sorry A S S E S. They truly deserve it...

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Timmy_d11: I understand from another thread that your long-suffering wife is from Colombia. I'd be interested to know whether you hold Colombia in as much contempt as you evidently hold America...given that your wife's ancestors "stole" her country by "taking it by brute force."

I bet that your morally-superior liberal attitude will somehow give Colombia a free pass...after all, in your little world, it's America that's the bad country. A country, I bet, that your wife is happy to be living in after the "paradise" of Colombia.

Quite honestly, you're a disgrace.
    Well that's just full of idiotic assumptions on your part.

The fact of the matter is ALL countries are far from perfect - including the United States.

What our country has that immigrants crave is OPPORTUNITY, but that DOESN'T make our country perfect.

And I'm sure a douchebag like you would love it if Colombia's opportunity and economy was great so you would not have to be burdened in any way by immigrants from that country, huh?

Actually I wish the economies of ALL other countries were strong and there was plenty of opportunity for all of their citizens - but for reasons that are FAR different from yours - BECAUSE I think ALL people matter, not just Americans.

I suspect you are one of those "America is the greatest country on earth - fu@k everybody else - let them starve" conservative Americans anyway.

I can hold my head up high - you're the shameful tool.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Timmy_d11: I understand from another thread that your long-suffering wife is from Colombia. I'd be interested to know whether you hold Colombia in as much contempt as you evidently hold America...given that your wife's ancestors "stole" her country by "taking it by brute force."

I bet that your morally-superior liberal attitude will somehow give Colombia a free pass...after all, in your little world, it's America that's the bad country. A country, I bet, that your wife is happy to be living in after the "paradise" of Colombia.

Quite honestly, you're a disgrace.

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    I will assume by your abandonment of this thread for the last few hours that you have conceded my point, as you should, if you have any cells in that skull of yours.

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:For your information, Europeans did NOT invade "this country." This country, as you term it, did NOT exist 400 years ago. Americans created this country, and established the best country in the world
    THAT statement alone proves that, like someone12, the best part of you ran down your mother's legs at conception.

Just because native Americans did not have a "formal" country in the way European nations established their countries it did not make them ANY LESS owners and occupiers of the North American continent. Our "greatest country on earth" was established by taking it by brute force - THAT is a fact. So much so that I won't even bother arguing further with your idiocy if you try to deny that.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Timmy_d11: Actually, Someone12 is absolutely correct regarding the visa situation, even if you're too stupid to acknowledge it. In fact, it's not just America that limits travel and/or immigration privileges in this manner. After Poland joined the European Union in 2004, the majority of EU countries, with the exception of Britain, Ireland and Sweden, maintained their existing restrictions on Polish (and other new-member) citizens with regard to immigration.

You, yourself, sound like an illegal alien...and one who has a limited grasp of the historical context. For your information, Europeans did NOT invade "this country." This country, as you term it, did NOT exist 400 years ago.

Americans created this country, and established the best country in the world.

You assert that Someone12 is "bitter and pathetic," so you must be quite ashamed to have been unable to compete with him intellectually. It is my opinion that you're the one who is bitter and pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Europeans invaded this country when it belonged to DIFFERENT people 400 years ago.

The only differenece is that todays so-called illegals just want to live side by side with us - they are not trying to exterminate us or push us out.

Someone12 and EVERYONE like you - you're just bitter and pathetic.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    what a hypocrite IPerson is...if she really believed that all countries are great and/or equal, than why hasn't she returned to Poland and taken up her life there??????????? Why????
    Because there is a HUGE difference between lifestyles, which she fails to acknowledge.How many Americans are flocking to Poland to take up a new life versus Polish citizens who are scamming visas and overstaying, etc, to remain in the US of A???? How many??? come on....get with the program and answer the question....
    What proportion of American citizens overstay or lie to get a Polish visa versus Polish citizens who lie or commit fraud to get an American visa? Do you really believe that the ratios are the same? Sure.....prove it....and it true, then why isn't POland able to use the VWP???? oops....

Leave a comment:

• zunigan
    replied
    I thought this was suppose to be a place for questions and help? I can not believe how rude most of you are and the awful things you say.

Leave a comment:

• Honey
    replied
    All this discussion just ends in a vast, meaningless ... some smart ideas from you?

Leave a comment:

• cocorocotum
    replied
    Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Honey: I completely understand eastern Europe's animosity toward Russia, and am very well aware of it. Now that the Eastern European countries are in both NATO and the European Union, they are effectively out of Russia's potential control. With their security situation assured, they are able to concentrate on their economic and political development as members of the European Union.

I realize that Russia still attempts to assert some level of control through the supply of energy resources (as in Lithuania recently), but its ability to do so is much diminished now that they are basically dealing with the collective European Union. The attempts at control are much more troublesome, albeit not entirely successful either, with countries outside of the European Union, such as Georgia and Ukraine (what Russia refers to as its "near abroad").

I agree with you that we definitely do not want another Stalin...or maybe even another Putin (not to suggest that Putin is evil like Stalin was, but he sure is intent on throwing Russia's weight around and supplying nuclear technology to Iran). Personally, I think that Russia will always be outside of Europe's institutions, and be troublesome for both Europe and America.

My own view on Russia is that they would be better served worrying about the dire situation in their own country, and leave other countries alone.

I believe that the countries of eastern Europe will not have to worry too much about Russia in the future.
    and.......
    what you do for living ?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs