The Issues of Illegal Immigration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Hudson: this reply about football (you call it soccer, I do not) was because Someone12 started to ask what was good about Poland e.g. "When was the last time the Super Bowl was held in Warsaw?". And because this question makes no sense because we do not play Ragby (American Football) too much (because exactly as you stated "It only occurs in one region of the world, like a majority of sports"), we just replied back, that is all.
    さん,がんばれ!

Comment

Originally posted by Honey:
      To Hudson: this reply about football (you call it soccer, I do not) was because Someone12 started to ask what was good about Poland e.g. "When was the last time the Super Bowl was held in Warsaw?". And because this question makes no sense because we do not play Ragby (American Football) too much (because exactly as you stated "It only occurs in one region of the world, like a majority of sports"), we just replied back, that is all.
      1. IP's comments were just as wrong as Seomeone12's.
      2. Rugby is completely different than American football.
      3. Rugby is played in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.

If you are going to disagree with Someone12, it is best to just ignore him. He is only in it to arouse a hateful response from any poster, which happened in IP's case.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Honey: So, your husband's family has been in America for five generations...and he thinks that he is more Dutch than American? Quite honestly, I have seldom heard something so stupid.

When was the last time that your husband was in the Netherlands? I'd venture that he's never actually been there.

More Dutch than American, that's funny (ROFL).

Comment

Hudson: It is a fact that Americans built this country, and continue to do so. To state the obvious is not to suggest that immigrants, myself included, do not make sizable contributions to this great country.

But any assertion that "immigrants built America" is simply stupid.

Furthermore, by simple definition, someone who is born in America is NOT an immigrant. And, refugees are not immigrants, either. Refugees may apply to adjust their status after one year from the granting of refugee status. How can a refugee be an immigrant if they must still adjust status?

Comment

Iperson: So, Poland stole Silesia from Germany? Oooh, how terrible. I bet that the poles deported or killed many Germans. I hope that nobody ever lets Poland forget about its brutal and terrible history of stealing other people's land.

I hope that no more Poles bellyache in their hypocritical manner about America.

I will add that, in the modern context...not the historical, which is no longer relevant, Poland is a great Ally of America, and we appreciate that.

Comment

Honey: I am aware that Skodas are now competitive cars, although I have not seen any of the post-Communist models. You should be aware, however, that Skodas, while manufactured in the Czech Republic, are nothing more than badge-engineered Volkswagens. In other words, they're simply Volkswagens with with different styling and design. Credit the Germans with Skoda's recent success.

I am not trying to badmouth the Czech Republic, but I think that it's important to put your comments in context...especially given that you're trying to make a comparison with America...with an attempt to look at America in a less-than-favorable light.

Comment

sundevil: and all of these unappreciate scam artists or morons bad mouth America, but I don't see any of them making a bee line to return to their own country (nor Hudson to make a one way trip to Antarctica)....these idiots just whine and moan in their typical hypocritical fashion..

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                  Honey: I am aware that Skodas are now competitive cars, although I have not seen any of the post-Communist models. You should be aware, however, that Skodas, while manufactured in the Czech Republic, are nothing more than badge-engineered Volkswagens. In other words, they're simply Volkswagens with with different styling and design. Credit the Germans with Skoda's recent success.

I am not trying to badmouth the Czech Republic, but I think that it's important to put your comments in context...especially given that you're trying to make a comparison with America...with an attempt to look at America in a less-than-favorable light.
                  <span class="ev_code_RED">No, you are wrong. You put things out of context here a bit.</span>
                  Skoda auto is one of the four oldest car producers in the world.
                  It was founded in 1895 by V. Laurin (1865 – 1930) and V. Klement (1868 – 1938) with 7 people. Originally they manufactured bicycles but because interest in those was plummeting, they started the car production in 1905. And already in 1907 this company was exporting cars worldwide. In 1925 Laurin & Klement made fusion with Skoda factory (Skoda is a name too) and their main marketing move were long distance trails – e.g. from Prague to India or Africa. And they were not manufacturing cars only – they produced trucks, motorcycles, railroad engines and much more.
                  Unfortunately because Czechoslovakia was "sold" by western allies to Russians, this company after we got rid of communists needed renovation, of course (but even during Bolshevik period we had some really successful models like Skoda 100). Why my government decided to sell Skoda factory to Germans, I do not have a single idea. Yes, we were weak and everything but we were always skillful. More on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skoda_Auto
                  So now you are trying to convince me that we must thank Germans for keeping our cars competitive? BS, if it was not for their expansionistic nature and if there was no II.W.W. Czechoslovakia would be still Czechoslovakia and still one of the worldwide strongest economies, as always used to be.

If it was not for Churchill, now Skoda might look better than Corvette (or do you have Coalvette over here?), who knows.

Next time please think before you post something like this here.
                  さん,がんばれ!

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                    Honey: So, your husband's family has been in America for five generations...and he thinks that he is more Dutch than American? Quite honestly, I have seldom heard something so stupid.

When was the last time that your husband was in the Netherlands? I'd venture that he's never actually been there.

No, he is just proud of his ancestors, there is nothing bad about it. You should always have some respect towards them - oh, maybe you were not brought up that way ; sorry.
                    さん,がんばれ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hudson:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cocorocotum:
                      Mr Hudson
                      I understand you have boring life home
                      but......
                      you don't think this discussion about cars is out of topic ?
                      And so is world history, sports, and your posting. so, my question to you is, why are you here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>the answer is simple
                      IMMIGRATION
                      are you an immigrant ?
                      or an immigration lawyer ?

or maybe........

an Native American !
                      roco

Comment

• Originally posted by Hudson:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Honey:
                        1. IP's comments were just as wrong as Seomeone12's.
                        2. Rugby is completely different than American football.
                        3. Rugby is played in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.

If you are going to disagree with Someone12, it is best to just ignore him. He is only in it to arouse a hateful response from any poster, which happened in IP's case. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Hudson, you are right about IP and Someone12, member of her fun-club. But something tells me they are just in a big love and especially Someone12 is trying to show it to everybody here.

Sorry about that American Football – I realize I was not quite exact – American Football is basically a one of the games descended from Rugby School rules (in my language you say Ragby – just to be precise here). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_football#The_status_...in_various_countries
                        I do apologize .
                        さん,がんばれ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Honey:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:

No, he is just proud of his ancestors, there is nothing bad about it. You should always have some respect towards them - oh, maybe you were not brought up that way ; sorry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>hes ancestors ?
                          the criminals that kill the native Americans !
                          look at hes genetics, hes luck of education and low IQ
                          ....and criminal behavior
                          now this idiot feel like he own this land
                          roco

Comment

• Iperson, I hope you just had fun - that is what I meant by my post. I just hope that Someone12 will finally wake up and pull his coal trailer in back of his coalvette .
                            This is just a Czech sarcasm or ˜black humor' . Please, do not take it personally.
                            さん,がんばれ!

Comment

• Honey: You're way too funny. I remember when the Czechs ran Skoda...and to say the least, the cars were a complete and total joke.

You can try to make all of the excuses that you want for the fact that Skoda cars were total garbage...but, the fact remains that Volkswagen rescued Skoda and Skodas are nothing more than rebadged Volkswagens.

Perhaps you and your Dutch husband should move back to that paradise on earth otherwise known as the Czech Republic, as you obviously have no respect for America. I doubt, however, that you truly have the power of your convictions.

It never ceases to amaze me that people badmouth America and assert that they're only here because of their spouse. Well, why is it that the "spouse" NEVER immigrates to the bellyaching immigrant's country of origin?

Comment

• Iperson: Thank you for making me laugh. Poland as a "superpower:" Now that is funny.

However, if Poland did, indeed, steal land from other peoples, then I hope that you're suitably ashamed at your country's behavior.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation