Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Cocorocotum: immigrants did NOT build this country...Americans built this country, and continue to build it.
    AND
    Yes, I am an immigrant...actually a Lawful Permanent Resident.
    Does this mean that YOU DO NOT GIVE ANYTHING TO THE US?

It is my understanding that you're NOT an immigrant, but a refugee who is badmouthing America...the country that saved your sorry behind from whichever "paradise on earth" you claim as your country of origin.
    Refugees are immigrants just like you. They came here not for work or family, but because they meet certain humanitarian requirements
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
      Cocorocotum: With all due respect, immigrants did NOT build this country...Americans built this country, and continue to build it.
      To SunDevilUSA:
      Please, just one kind question, no offence. What is the difference between American and immigrant? My husband is 5th generation 'American' but he still says he is more Dutch because his ancestors came from over there. And when he read you post few minutes ago - he just could not believe it.

But that's it - please, what sense it makes to insult each other here? I just think when this is to be considered a free country, everybody has the right to have its own opinion.
      さん,がんばれ!

Comment

What cracks me up is when American's tell you that they are 1/8th this and 1/8th that and 1/2 this and the other quarter, the believe is this.

Just an outside observation.
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

I think he meant Eric in the Red, the accountant.

Comment

No, Eric the Red; the one who invincibly was first European on the American continent (I mean before Columbus).
            さん,がんばれ!

Comment

no one knows that for a fact...it could have been Bonzo the Dufus for all we know....Eric the Red never drew a map, registered himself when he allegedly hit the US of A nor claimed even one square inch of real estate in the name of his king (or himself)....

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
                no one knows that for a fact...it could have been Bonzo the Dufus for all we know....Eric the Red never drew a map, registered himself when he allegedly hit the US of A nor claimed even one square inch of real estate in the name of his king (or himself)....
                Yes, you are right, sorry. Well, for sure he screwed up becuase he did not file for his green card
                さん,がんばれ!

Comment

yea right...Poles couldn't find their a$$ with a map and a 6 man search party.....their "navigation skills" don't extend to the end of the road near their hovel....if Poland is the Great Explorer and Discoverer, then why isn't Poland ranked high up in the charts as a country so advanced that (a) its citizens can use the VWP [hint: too much visa abuse]...(b) why isn't Poland the greatest and largest economy in the world? [hint: nobody loves cabbage that much] and (c)...Poland tried to send a man to the moon some years ago, but 10 seconds into the launch of its first spacecraft, it ran out of coal....

Comment

[hint: nobody loves cabbage that much]
                    Someone12: just one remark; you should watch your words sometimes - beware of Russians
                    They really DO LOVE CABBAGE (do you know borsc?).
                    さん,がんばれ!

Comment

In Polands defense....it was under Communist Rule for quite some time. I am sure if that would have been, it would be right along side other European advanced countries. Now that is is part of the European Union, it'll catch up in no time.

Poles are hardworking and smart people - smarter than American's every day.
                      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by Honey:
                        [hint: nobody loves cabbage that much]
                        Wrong as usual....Sauerkraut is cabbage!!

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:
                          There ya go, Kollerkrot spelled it out for you Someone.

Thanks Kollerkrot.
                          Btw, would you mind me asking what nationality you are?
                          No I don't mind at all. However, since I am Americanized, I am going to tell you the American way. I am 1/2 German and 1/2 Polish

Comment

actually he is 1/3 German, 1/3 Polish and 2/3 Idiot
                            and although sauerkraut is cabbage, not that many people love it that much..which is why Poland is not a world power nor a world economy...what brand of cars does Poland make? how many miles per pound of coal does it get?

Comment

it's called 'sarcasm' EET....
                              and though Germany does indeed make great cars, what kind of piece of $hit car does Poland make??? how many consumers are leaping over each other to buy a Polish "Coalmaro" ? I'm sorry, but what is it that Poland makes and exports in such vast quantities that every consumer on the globe can't wait to buy one? When was the last time the Super Bowl was held in Warsaw? How many astronauts does Poland have? (answer: none, because no one could spell the word)...
                              does Poland manufacture and sell an airplane? answer: no...because it needs so much coal to power the 'engines' it cannot get off the ground...(because it needs 300 coal stokers and that leaves no room for paying passengers)...who invented the visa waiver program? the US of A or Poland? gosh...I guess that would be the US of A....how many people are chomping at the bit to go to Poland? (hint: 4) How many Americans immigrate to Poland each year? (0) If Poland is so wonderful and so advanced, why do so many Poles try to scam their way to America???????
                              and why are you quoting someone who is not Polish?

Comment

That is Schlesien you are talking about. Schlesien went back and forth a few times during history. It's very comparable to the Alsac region where Germany borders with France. I am familiar with Europen history.
                                My dad is Polish, but he is from the Krakow region. I have family there, but I grew up in Germany.

I am very proud of my Polish heritage!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation