Davdah is the winner!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davdah is the winner!!!!

As promised, the polling is closed and we have our winner, Mr. Davdah of "Describe IPERSON either pictorially (one picture only) or through words."

I am honored to present this trophy to Mr. Davdah for his dedicated support, awesome sarcasm, and lotsa other good adjectives but above all being a good Republican, Dems don't hate me

Here is what Davdah submitted....

Does anyone recall her claims about making movies?
    Its true folks. I found one of her first self profile videos that she used for a dating site.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=pA6iQj...eature=related

Keep up the good work my fella Americans !!!!

Link to contest
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/64210814641
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

As promised, the polling is closed and we have our winner, Mr. Davdah of "Describe IPERSON either pictorially (one picture only) or through words."

I am honored to present this trophy to Mr. Davdah for his dedicated support, awesome sarcasm, and lotsa other good adjectives but above all being a good Republican, Dems don't hate me

Its true folks. I found one of her first self profile videos that she used for a dating site.

Link to contest
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/64210814641

Comment

That was cruel. I got all happy when I saw the picture and then I watched the video; now I'm blind !!!

Comment

nice brings a laugh to the site as we all need sometimes Have a great weekend all <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:

Link to contest
        http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/64210814641 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        Regards and thanks,
        Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

who is iperson?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            Just goes to show that democrats are so lazy they won't even lift a finger to applause.

BTW, I'll PM the address to ship the prize to </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sure Mrs. Davdah won't have any issues Or the delivery is at other residence

Comment

I didn't read it all, it's too long. But this iperson has the point -
              women are always judged by their looks. And I do not know if these
              "jokes" attributed to McCain are real, but they are awful. I mean, if
              someone went like this on his looks, he would not have been happy -
              too large an area for criticism. Why are you mean to her like this?

Comment

it's so long...

Comment

especially about the make-up. That was the pot calling the kettle
                  black! Why, the guy is plastered! He should use a better, more
                  natural make-up and think about a face lift. (I am just being a guy.)
                  She might be, but technically all US citizens are "neighbours who
                  came". I wondered why looks. When men are angry, they are always
                  picking on looks. It makes others wonder if perchance that person was
                  right, since the only reply was an attack on her looks.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moi:
                    I didn't read it all, it's too long. But this iperson has the point -
                    women are always judged by their looks. And I do not know if these
                    "jokes" attributed to McCain are real, but they are awful. I mean, if
                    someone went like this on his looks, he would not have been happy -
                    too large an area for criticism. Why are you mean to her like this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moi quite a fast reader. Within few hours you read and understood entire ILW. Wow...only the frequent user can accomplish that

Comment

are you trying to provoke me or something else? I noticed that you
                      are following me around, and leave indirect comments - instead of
                      asking. If you are interested, I read from page 135 to the end, and I
                      read only iperson's post, skipping the others. Next time just ask. ah, and I do read fast.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moi:
                        are you trying to provoke me or something else? I noticed that you
                        are following me around, and leave indirect comments - instead of
                        asking. If you are interested, I read from page 135 to the end, and I
                        read only iperson's post, skipping the others. Next time just ask. ah, and I do read fast. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I ain't following you. You are posting in my thread and I am responding back. Quite an accomplishment to absorb a whole lot in such a short time frame.

Comment

no, you answered two of my posts this way. I absorbed that this person - a woman, I understood - was bashed for her looks. If she said something irritating and bad, why was not she bashed for this, but for the way she might look? she is not in a beauty contest. It is mean, that is all.

Comment

maybe some other day. Did she posted mean photos, pretending that was how you looked?

Comment

Most people are ignoramuses, davdah, regardless of their country of origin, citizenship, location and etc.
                              Iperson is just another ignoramus.

There are also very few geniuses out there, also regardless of ones country of origin, citizenship and etc.
                              Look at me, for instance.

Make an intelligent choice !
                              Don't listen to ignoramuses,
                              Always listen to geniuses like me.
                              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Working...
                              X