Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC to Tampa, Florida

HI guys,

I decide to file AR-11 from NYC to Tampa, FL today against my lawyer's advice. Initially, he wanted to buy more time until my AOS is approved and scheduled for interview then we file the AR-11. The reason being is that i'm within the time frame of NYC processing (July 2002), but who knows really. I mean, my fingreprint expired a month ago and have not received a letter from USCIS and no update on my AOS after numerous letters. SInce i am gonna be working next week and hubby has worked already in FL for a month, we just want to get clean and give Tampa office a shot. WHo knows it will be faster!

My question is, where does our file go? CUrrently its in Missouri. Second, is it true that a lot of cases got lost in the transfer and the processing time is extended to 6-8 months? Third, which office can we follow-up now. Thanks a lot for your help!

HI guys,

I decide to file AR-11 from NYC to Tampa, FL today against my lawyer's advice. Initially, he wanted to buy more time until my AOS is approved and scheduled for interview then we file the AR-11. The reason being is that i'm within the time frame of NYC processing (July 2002), but who knows really. I mean, my fingreprint expired a month ago and have not received a letter from USCIS and no update on my AOS after numerous letters. SInce i am gonna be working next week and hubby has worked already in FL for a month, we just want to get clean and give Tampa office a shot. WHo knows it will be faster!

My question is, where does our file go? CUrrently its in Missouri. Second, is it true that a lot of cases got lost in the transfer and the processing time is extended to 6-8 months? Third, which office can we follow-up now. Thanks a lot for your help!

Comment

Working...
    X