please advice about I-485

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please advice about I-485

I came to U.S in August 1998 on a Tourist visa. After i came here i got married and my husband was then a Permanent Resident alien . Thereafter My husband filed for I-130 which got approved under the 245-I and i got my Work Permit in 2002. Now my husband became citizen on March 9th 2004.

With this Which forms he needs to fill out to get me a greencard? I think I-485 needs to be filled up is that right? If so how long will it take for me to get a Permanent Resident Card. Also in the meantime if i want to travel outside of U.S Is that lawfully permitted or not?

Thanks in Advance

I came to U.S in August 1998 on a Tourist visa. After i came here i got married and my husband was then a Permanent Resident alien . Thereafter My husband filed for I-130 which got approved under the 245-I and i got my Work Permit in 2002. Now my husband became citizen on March 9th 2004.

With this Which forms he needs to fill out to get me a greencard? I think I-485 needs to be filled up is that right? If so how long will it take for me to get a Permanent Resident Card. Also in the meantime if i want to travel outside of U.S Is that lawfully permitted or not?

Thanks in Advance

Comment

That is interesting. Your case is exactly like mine. can you please tell more about it. Like how and when did you file I-130, how did you get work permit, like did you have to apply for it etc. etc...what state did you file.

Thankyou

Comment

Working...
      X