Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for AOS

hello
    I need to know something b4 give any advice to my brother.

my brother get here on april 2006 with visa , he get his I-94 for one month.
    he apply to extend and get new I-94 good for few more month.

now , he met a girl and they going out and they want to get merride.

im not sure what to tell him about his status, his I-94 will expired on sept 15 2006 and they want to get merride on the 8th of september.

if he is getting merride (not apply for AOS, just merride) its ok ? what if he merride on the 8th and send the AOS case on the 14 witch mean one day before his I-94 will expired , is that ok ? its better ? if he will apply and the USCIS will received his case before the I-94 expd, he will be legal ? or elligle ? he will have any problem to get aprroval for I-131 and have any problem to come back ?

One of my freinds told me if you get merrid (no sending AOS docs, just merride) its better before the I-94 is expd , is this info. currect ? or he was talking about the date you send (and they received) the AOS application B4 the I-94 is expd. ?

Thank you.

hello
    I need to know something b4 give any advice to my brother.

my brother get here on april 2006 with visa , he get his I-94 for one month.
    he apply to extend and get new I-94 good for few more month.

now , he met a girl and they going out and they want to get merride.

im not sure what to tell him about his status, his I-94 will expired on sept 15 2006 and they want to get merride on the 8th of september.

if he is getting merride (not apply for AOS, just merride) its ok ? what if he merride on the 8th and send the AOS case on the 14 witch mean one day before his I-94 will expired , is that ok ? its better ? if he will apply and the USCIS will received his case before the I-94 expd, he will be legal ? or elligle ? he will have any problem to get aprroval for I-131 and have any problem to come back ?

One of my freinds told me if you get merrid (no sending AOS docs, just merride) its better before the I-94 is expd , is this info. currect ? or he was talking about the date you send (and they received) the AOS application B4 the I-94 is expd. ?

Thank you.

Comment

MARRIED!!!

Comment

Working...
      X