Won The DV Lottery and have deportation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won The DV Lottery and have deportation

A friend of mine was issued a deporation by the judge and last week he received a letter from the visa center stating that he was selected (won the DV Lottery), is he qualify to benefit from it?
    What will happened to the deportation order?
    How can he avoid the deportation?

Your assistance is appreciated,
    Thank you in advance
    csrshuttle

A friend of mine was issued a deporation by the judge and last week he received a letter from the visa center stating that he was selected (won the DV Lottery), is he qualify to benefit from it?

Thank you in advance
    csrshuttle

Comment

Ancient Greeks would say that Gods had their fun with your friend.

I think your friend should seek the advise of professional immigration attorney.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by csrshuttle:

Thank you in advance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You did not tell why your friend got deportation orders? Well what I think is that he was present in the US with an overstay I-94. Winning a DV lottery is a separate issue. Since your case is of a different nature I suggest you must consult a qualified, competent immigration lawyer.

Comment

in order to adjust stuas based on DV, one has to be in legal status in the USA.

Comment

Working...
          X