Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to file I-693 Medical Exam simultaneously with I-485?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need to file I-693 Medical Exam simultaneously with I-485?

Hi,

I am getting ready to submit all the forms I need to petition for the AOS of my wife. We have all the forms ready except for the I-693 medical exam because of a long wait for an appointment with the civil surgeon in our area. I was wondering if any of you know if it is mandatory to submit the I-693 with the rest of the forms simulataneously or can I send the I-693 after I submit the rest of the forms? Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.
    03-01-06 Met wife at a salsa dancing club
    07-12-06 Proposed
    08-19-06 Wedding, family and friends attend
    03-01-07 Celebrated 1 year together!!

CIS local office - Denver, CO
    Service Center - MSC
    02-26-07 Filed for AOS (I-485), EAD (I-765), AP (

Hi,

I am getting ready to submit all the forms I need to petition for the AOS of my wife. We have all the forms ready except for the I-693 medical exam because of a long wait for an appointment with the civil surgeon in our area. I was wondering if any of you know if it is mandatory to submit the I-693 with the rest of the forms simulataneously or can I send the I-693 after I submit the rest of the forms? Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.
    03-01-06 Met wife at a salsa dancing club
    07-12-06 Proposed
    08-19-06 Wedding, family and friends attend
    03-01-07 Celebrated 1 year together!!

CIS local office - Denver, CO
    Service Center - MSC
    02-26-07 Filed for AOS (I-485), EAD (I-765), AP (

Comment

do it fast now, take her to a surgeon for the medical exam, as far as i know you have to submit I-693, you have to send it all together.
      chinita

Comment

agree, because if you don't submit it now with the rest of the AOS packet, they will ask for it later, means more delay.

Comment

check to see if there are any other doctors that can do the medical in the area, there is a site online where u can get the list. Its important to send ALL THE DOCUMENTATION REQD if u want to stop the delays.

Comment

Working...
          X