X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visitor problem

hi
    i got visa of 5 years and entry of 3 months i applied for extension got 6 months and applied agian for 6 months extension in prossess can i abondaned that petition and go back and come again for my exam or anything my I-94 expried and case of new extension in prosess

hi
    i got visa of 5 years and entry of 3 months i applied for extension got 6 months and applied agian for 6 months extension in prossess can i abondaned that petition and go back and come again for my exam or anything my I-94 expried and case of new extension in prosess

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sindhi:
      hi
      i got visa of 5 years and entry of 3 months i applied for extension got 6 months and applied agian for 6 months extension in prossess can i abondaned that petition and go back and come again for my exam or anything my I-94 expried and case of new extension in prosess </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT???

Comment

what any problem

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sindhi:
          what any problem </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have no idea what you are trying to say?? Am I the only one?

Comment

what this clown is saying is that he lied to our embassy officials about his length of stay when he was asking for the visa....he told our embassy that he was going to stay for 1-2 months, not one year. This j e r k is a lying visa cheat, who no doubt has been working illegally in MY country (after all, who can stay in the US for a year without money????) and we should cancel his visa and let him rot in his own country for being a lying sack of $hit.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              what this clown is saying is that he lied to our embassy officials about his length of stay when he was asking for the visa....he told our embassy that he was going to stay for 1-2 months, not one year. This j e r k is a lying visa cheat, who no doubt has been working illegally in MY country (after all, who can stay in the US for a year without money????) and we should cancel his visa and let him rot in his own country for being a lying sack of $hit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another lying, cheating illegal looking forward to amnesty.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">hi. i got visa of 5 years and entry of 3 months i applied for extension got 6 months and applied agian for 6 months extension in prossess can i abondaned that petition and go back and come again for my exam or anything my I-94 expried and case of new extension in prosess. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you can. I encourage you to do this.

Comment

Dear Sindhi
                  5 years visa does not mean that you can stay in US for 5 years. Please do not do any thing against the US law.

Comment

hi
                    i got visa of 5 years and entry of 3 months i applied for extension got 6 months and applied agian for 6 months extension in prossess can i abondaned that petition and go back and come again for my exam or anything my I-94 expried and case of new extension in prosess </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you can withdraw the 2nd petition for extension and go home.

Has it been 9 months since you arrived? If yes, and you withdraw the application for extension, I am not sure wheather the "overstay" will come into the picture. Maybe somebody can clear that.

Second, you mentioned exam. What kind of exam? Were you allowed to take classes while on tourist visa?

If you are clear (no overstay, no problem with taking classes), you still may have a problem re-entering the US if you plan to do that in the next few months. You may be seen as living in the US (because of the time spent here) as oppose to visiting.

Comment

ya people thats why i wanna go back but nine month is over and my application is in prosess but if i go back now so i can come back or not it will not be overstay or i have to wait for answer so they dont approve my application and give me time to go back and i mnot taking any classes but studing difficult exam

Comment

Mind you if you over stayed it will be so hard for you to came back. Don't take chances.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation